AU FARKS

LSUSCOTT

I have to admit I laughed pretty hard at some of those. Quite funny - college football farks are the greatest.

Man, Coach Tuberville can cut a rug!

Since when does LSU own Auburn?

And I love that true showing of LSU class with the what 2 or 3 yr old fliping the bird, NICE! :puke::lsu::ua::uga:

corndogUprights.jpg

226631[/snapback]

:roflol: I haven't seen this one before! :thumbsup:

Put your man tongue in my Corn Dog Hole

s2ux78.jpg

226612[/snapback]

Now the picture of the LSU homers smooching makes sense....did you notice how many of those farks are male homo in nature... :rolleyes:

Put your man tongue in my Corn Dog Hole

s2ux78.jpg

226612[/snapback]

Now the picture of the LSU homers smooching makes sense....did you notice how many of those farks are male homo in nature... :rolleyes:

226694[/snapback]

:roflol:

And I love that true showing of LSU class with the what 2 or 3 yr old fliping the bird, NICE! :puke:   :lsu:   :ua::uga:

226626[/snapback]

The picture is photoshopped. I have seen that little kid dressed up in every schools team colors.

And I love that true showing of LSU class with the what 2 or 3 yr old fliping the bird, NICE! :puke:   :lsu:   :ua::uga:

226626[/snapback]

The picture is photoshopped. I have seen that little kid dressed up in every schools team colors.

226877[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be great to be that kid's parents though? Seeing your little angel plastered all over the internet would make any parent's heart warm...

Archived