Paul Finebaum predicts...

Guest Tigrinum Major

8-4?

Pish. Don't be ridiculous. Bama has the best running backs in the SEC bar none.  :roflol:

228916[/snapback]

I guess you predicted us to win 10 last year right?

228917[/snapback]

Yeah everyone expected Tennessee to suck like a vacuum cleaner and Florida to look like the Keystone Cops in Tuscaloosa. :blink::big:

we'll see about ole piss.  i think shaeffer was a decent QB but had poor coaching (and i think rotating QB's does nothing but hurt a team as well) so we'll see how he does.  i do think coach o bleauxs.

This is a dumb question maybe but did Shaeffer sit out last year?  I thought you had to sit out a year if you were transferring within the SEC, or am I wrong.

228932[/snapback]

He actually went to JC in California last year. I am not that familiar with the rules, but there must be a clause regarding Junior Colleges.

UAT is almost assured 6 wins with juggernauts Duke, FIU, ULM, Hawaii, Vandy (post Cutler), Miss State.

228839[/snapback]

I would not count Hawaii as a loss right this minute. True they have to make it all the way to the mainland to play but underestimating June Jones will be VERY VERY bad for the gumps considering the gaps on defense they have to fill. JMO. Go Warriors!

UAT is almost assured 6 wins with juggernauts Duke, FIU, ULM, Hawaii, Vandy (post Cutler), Miss State.

228839[/snapback]

I would not count Hawaii as a loss right this minute. True they have to make it all the way to the mainland to play but underestimating June Jones will be VERY VERY bad for the gumps considering the gaps on defense they have to fill. JMO. Go Warriors!

229036[/snapback]

C'mon...you really wanted to yell:

"Go you thuper rainbow warrior guys in your tight pants!"

Because you love the :usc:

228839[/snapback]

229036[/snapback]

C'mon...you really wanted to yell:

"Go you thuper rainbow warrior guys in your tight pants!"

Because you love the :usc:

229041[/snapback]

Thuper, thanx for assking.

BigGayAl2.jpg

8-4?

Pish. Don't be ridiculous. Bama has the best running backs in the SEC bar none.  :roflol:

228916[/snapback]

228917[/snapback]

Hmmm. Just curious. Did YOU pick AUBURN to totally and completely DOMINATE uat in the '05 Iron Bowl? :poke::lol::lol::lol:

8-4?

228916[/snapback]

228917[/snapback]

Hmmm. Just curious. Did YOU pick AUBURN to totally and completely DOMINATE uat in the '05 Iron Bowl? :poke::lol::lol::lol:

229133[/snapback]

How can you say we totally dominated? ..didn't you hear, they won three quarters according to Brodie. [Guess his view from the ground wasn't the best]

8-4?

228916[/snapback]

228917[/snapback]

Once again ladies and gentlemen, a Bama fan unleashes the 10-win justification. It is the end-all and be-all to any argument.

Florida won the basketball national championship. Oh yeah? But did they win 10 games last season?

George Bush may be President, but he didn't win 10 games last season.

Alabama lost 8 starters on defense and has a freshman quarterback. So what? They won 10 games last season. That is the standard by which all teams are judged.

The 10-win justification has almost surpassed the traditional got-12 fabrication in excusatory usage.

Once again ladies and gentlemen, a Bama fan unleashes the 10-win justification.  It is the end-all and be-all to any argument. 

Florida won the basketball national championship. Oh yeah? But did they win 10 games last season?

Alabama lost 8 starters on defense and has a freshman quarterback. So what? They won 10 games last season. That is the standard by which all teams are judged.

The 10-win justification has almost surpassed the traditional got-12 fabrication in excusatory usage.

229264[/snapback]

Come on now, you know even the great Chuck Norris did not win 10 games last year!

Once again ladies and gentlemen, a Bama fan unleashes the 10-win justification.  It is the end-all and be-all to any argument. 

229264[/snapback]

Come on now, you know even the great Chuck Norris did not win 10 games last year!

229296[/snapback]

Chuck will smite you with a round house kick.

Archived