Mike Shula's MySpace

PenguinAUB

There's a 99.9% chance that it is not actually his, due to the fact that anyone can get on there and create any kind of profile. Hence, they could be anyone they wanted. Therefore, It's not him.

There is absolutely no chance of it being him.

228830[/snapback]

Being that most kids of that age spend hours on Facebook, MySpace and others like it, if I were the head coach and my life depended on recruiting, I'd for sure have a page. Whether or not that's actually his I don't know.

My daughter (15) has a profile on one of those and has 3/4 of the AU football team as "friends" I don't see how those guys have time for class, because they actually do correspond with her and who knows how many other people like her.

FYI, Tuberville has a page on there as well. If I were a bettin' man (I'm not), I'd lay the house on either one of those being bogus.

myspace is an even more ridiculous version of facebook, dont get me wrong i like facebook, but myspace is freakin ridiculous. That is not mike shula nor is it tubbs, its kids who have no friends

You know its not him based on looking at his pictures. He doesn't have time for that kinda crap anyways. And no person would speak that highly of themselves

Benny G

1/27/2006 3:48 PM

Great job this season "Little Bear"!

RTR

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

228860[/snapback]

the best part is that some of those bammer idiots actually think they are talking to him.

Thanks this stuff is too funny. Aubie has one, Carnell has one, Corso even has one. :lmao:

No other way to say it, pardon the pun, Priceless! :D

Man on Tubby sight there are some nice video especially the one of Jim Fyfe...man that brought back memories :)

God Bless You Jim,,,We Sure MISS YOU

WDE!!!!

Archived