Ricky Wiliiams at it again?

quietfan

Ricky

/since I know nothing :blink: I just wanted to go over a few things to show how stupid I am, If he gets suspended again and comes back as a 30 year old running back what value will he have????????, what team is going to put any money or picks up for a guy that has proven that he cant stop using drugs, and hasn't played and entire season in the past couple of years but i dont know anything

Jumbo, to be exact you said that you hope ricky williams beats this so they can get a tiny trade value for him.

I said you were clueless because they will not get a tiny trade value for him if he beats this. They wouldn't trade him for nothing, they would hold onto him because saban and others I'm sure really like him. He is too valuable to trade for nothing. The dolphins are wanting quick word on the appeal so they can decide whether or not to draft another back. Sounds like they plan on keeping him if he beats this not trading him for some tiny value. To say they would trade him for some tiny useless value just reeked of someone spouting off about something they knew nothing, hence my comments,

I see you've changed your argument here now to reflect ricky going down on this substance abuse allegation and then having no trade value which is not at all what you were saying to begin with.

Okay slink, so the guy had wild parties. Makes me like him more. I like people who aren't afraid to go out there and live life a little. It would suck if you were a neighbor though. Lots of saints players live over there huh? Hmmmmm, lol.

I've wasted way too much of my time on this thread so you guys think what you mlike and more power to you and all that stuff.

Would Ricky be a risky player to invest in and build your team around? Probably, given his track record. Can he still play ball? Sure can. Last year he averaged 4.4 yds. rushing. Career? 4 yards. When I saw him, he impressed.

But "worse than scum?" You haven't made that case by a longshot. You don't like the guy? Fine. But c'mon.

Okay slink, so the guy had wild parties. Makes me like him more. I like people who aren't afraid to go out there and live life a little. It would suck if you were a neighbor though. Lots of saints players live over there huh? Hmmmmm, lol.

I have parties all the time at my place.

Difference is we don't have numerous drugs running throughout the house at the time and have cops being called all the time to end them.

And yes, I would say 20-25 Saints players live in Ricky's area. Not sure what is funny about that part.

But "worse than scum?"  You haven't made that case by a longshot.  You don't like the guy?  Fine.  But c'mon.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will take the word of his former teammates and coaches.

Archived