DKW 86

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=509386

Read the comments for all of the teams.

Rivals.com 2006 Preseason Top 25 2005 Record

1. Ohio State 10-2

2. Notre Dame 9-3

3. Southern Cal 13-1

4. LSU 11-2

The resounding victory over Miami in the Peach Bowl and the play of quarterback Matt Flynn showed the public the Tigers have plenty of talent on the bench. Les Miles needs to replace three starters on the offensive line, but LSU has plenty of talent at the skill positions. A very deep, athletic recruiting class that Rivals.com ranked seventh will help as well. (Previous rank: 5) 

5. Texas 13-0

6. West Virginia 11-1

7. Auburn 9-3

The Tigers under Coach Tommy Tuberville and offensive coordinator Al Borges will continue to be a threat in the SEC West. There are some graduation and/or early entry losses from which the team will have to recover, but it's a deep recruiting class that includes 14 four-star prospects. (Previous rank: 7)

8. Oklahoma 8-4

9. Florida 9-3

At his past two posts, year two is when the Urban Meyer offense took off and put up stratospheric numbers. It doesn't hurt (does it?) that quarterback Chris Leak has returned for his senior season. Meyer also signed the No. 2 recruiting class in the nation and Rivals.com's No. 1 player in the land, WR Percy Harvin. It all points toward that aforementioned offensive explosion. (Previous rank: 8)

10. Miami 9-3

11. Michigan 7-5 

12. Penn State 11-1 

13. Georgia 10-3

Big holes to fill at quarterback and along the offensive line. (Previous rank: 11) 

14. Florida State 8-5 

15. Louisville 9-3

16. Oregon 10-2

17. California 8-4 

18. Virginia Tech 11-2

19. Nebraska 8-4

20. UCLA 10-2 

21. Clemson 8-4 

22. South Carolina 7-5

Ol' Ball Coach must find a running game to complement Sidney Rice. (Previous rank: 23) 

23. Iowa 7-5

24. Texas Tech 9-3 

25. Alabama 10-2

Will be breaking in a new quarterback on an offense that struggled even with Brodie Croyle. (Previous rank: 24)

25. Alabama 10-2

Will be breaking in a new quarterback on an offense that struggled even with Brodie Croyle. (Previous rank: 24)

I hope that this article was free, and that you didn't pay money for this tidbit of breaking news and expert analysis... :blink:

:roflol::roflol:

media lovesssssssss ND :moon:

25. Alabama 10-2

I hope that this article was free, and that you didn't pay money for this tidbit of breaking news and expert analysis... :blink:

:roflol::roflol:

231727[/snapback]

My favorite part of this is "even under brodie croyle" like he was actually something.

I hate southern cal....... Lets see, they only lost their top 2 rbs, a qb, and more yet they are still #3.... I bet its good being located in the media capitol of the U.S.

Archived