Guest Tigrinum Major

I feel like the captain of a sinking ship.......God help us all

May I suggest a shower, correction, make that a LOT of SHOWERS! :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major
I feel like the captain cabin boy of a sinking ship.......God help us all

233391[/snapback]

Fixed that for you.

I prefer to look at it this way:

We beat them on their own football field, and now one of us is recognized as a premier poster on their message board. Is there anything we can't beat them at? (Except Rock-Paper-Scissors)

Guest Tigrinum Major

No, I have had my shots.

I look at it as a mission, spreading the gospel to the jungles of Tuscaloosa County.

No, I have had my shots. 

I look at it as a mission, spreading the gospel to the jungles of Tuscaloosa County.

233405[/snapback]

A most worthy mission, for sure. But if they like you that much, maybe you aren't being vehement enough in your sermons! :D

I feel like the captain cabin boy of a sinking ship.......God help us all

233391[/snapback]

Fixed that for you.

233401[/snapback]

:o I'd rather be a cabin boy than a closet tide :P I KEEEEEEEEEED

No, I have had my shots. 

233405[/snapback]

A most worthy mission, for sure. But if they like you that much, maybe you aren't being vehement enough in your sermons! :D

233408[/snapback]

Yea TM. Break out the "fire and brimstone"

Yeap that it..... :blink: here it comes.... :puke::puke::puke:

I would rather have some one to take a tooth pick and slowly push it under all my finger nails than win that award. :no:

There should be some kind of penalty for that.

It's like winning best moustache at the Miss America pageant or best physique at the Tuscaloosa Weight Watchers meeting. Who wants THAT award?

There should be some kind of penalty for that. 

It's like winning best moustache at the Miss America pageant or best physique at the Tuscaloosa Weight Watchers meeting.  Who wants THAT award?

233423[/snapback]

Or "Rock, Paper, Scissors" National Champion... :big:

you should be ashamed for even visiting that den of Satan. Wh is wrong with you? Better get your PC checked for viruses and spyway quickly. After all, UAT is the biggest virus there is.. :big:

Dang!  And I got BANNED at a uat board for pointing out that the AU-uat series was even over the last 28 years.

233462[/snapback]

What would happen if you pointed out that beginning with the 1982 game Coach Dye's AU team ended the period of Bear's dominance by and the series beginning with that game is 14-10 and growing. That it the game that put the series back on course re-establishing AU as the superior football program. When Bryant was UA's coach they had winning streaks of 4, 5, and 9 games against us. During the 24 years just noted UA has not had a 4-consecutive win streak against au, while we have had 4 games win streaks against them on two occassions.

Would this comment get a fellow thrown off the UAT board?

I recall hearing the story of a drunken fellow being tossed out of a bar loudly proclaiming that he had been thrown in better places that this. Such a comment seems appropriate for the UAT site.

WAR EAGLE!!!

TM, mmmphhh...mmmph...snickelfritzen :no:

Hey, play in the mud.... ;)

Or did Amanda from O'Charley's vote you in? That would explain it! ;)

We just give it to a deserving member whom contributes to our site daily. TM in my book is a good guy and speaks his mind. I have respect for that and most of the members at RollTideBama respect him also.

He declined on the award we give to the member of the month. A Houndstooth Hat. :big:

Roll Tide :ua:

Bama1966

He declined on the award we give to the member of the month. A Houndstooth Hat. :big:

Roll Tide  :ua:

Bama1966

233487[/snapback]

"I think I just threw up in my mouth."

I was named Member of the Month on Crimson Tusks

This is a monthly award they give out over there to folks that have been around a while and post real good. 

Please be gentle...

233388[/snapback]

The question is...will you ever live it down??? :D

:au::homer:

Like a Cubs fan at Wrigley with an opponents homerun ball.......you gotta throw it back, man!

Archived