It is Football

Draven

Was a little lost as to where to put this so I picked if it needs to be moved by all means do so.

Even if your not a fan of NFL you will enjoy this hysterical look at the 1st round of this years draft.

Draft 06

The Broncos just found Jake Plummer’s replacement. Cutler actually has some things in common with Plummer, in that he’s a tough, hard-nosed player who hasn’t accomplished a damn thing in his whole career.

A quote just for you SLink...

A.J. Hawk

AJ Hawk is a real character guy who can get in there and make all the little plays. Translation: he’s white.

I can actually hear Mel Kiper saying that first part. :lol:

Brodrick Bunkley

This is a nice pick, but will his criminal background come back to haunt the Eagles? What, he doesn’t have a criminal background? I thought he went to Florida State.

:moon:

The Chiefs love Tamba Hali’s arms, which are perfect for arm tackling, the Chiefs main defensive strategy. They have secondary strategies, too, such as lying on the ground and getting stepped on.

LMFAO.....

The bad news: all the draft experts disapproved of this pick. The good news: none of those people know what the **** they’re talking about.

BWWAAAHHHAAAAAAA........

When Jay Cutler is leading the Broncos to the Super Bowl this year, the Jets can watch the game at D’Brickashaw Ferguson’s house and slowly drink themselves to death.

Freakin' Hilarious.

Archived