Poll

How many here drive SUVs or Hummers?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many here drive SUVs or Hummers?

• YES
    • NO
    • minivans & cars that get less than 33mpg

And how many of you believe the lies of this administration, the 9-11 cover-up and support the endless state of war?

It's sad that most repukes support this guy no matter how blatant the lies and how much of a failure of a presidency can be. It's simply unfathomable.

To answer the poll question: I drive a Chevy Tahoe that gets around 17 mpg.

AFA your other questions, I believe that the war in Iraq is just, and that 9-11 was a terrorist attack, and that no one has tried to cover up anything.

I don't, however, blindly support 'W'. I simply detest his appetite for spending and big government. I also hate, hate, hate the way he hasn't grown a set and said that we are going to build a fence along the border, and absolutely NO AMNESTY for illegals. I agree with his tax cuts, but disagree with his tax reform plan.

I don't wear tin foil hats, and I don't see any black helicopters overhead.

And how many of you believe the lies of this administration, the 9-11 cover-up and support the endless state of war?

It's sad that most repukes support this guy no matter how blatant the lies and how much of a failure of a presidency can be. It's simply unfathomable.

238332[/snapback]

Poll question: SUV

Second question: No, I dont believe the lies.

To answer the poll question:  I drive a Chevy Tahoe that gets around 17 mpg.

AFA your other questions, I believe that the war in Iraq is just, and that 9-11 was a terrorist attack, and that no one has tried to cover up anything. 

I don't, however, blindly support 'W'.  I simply detest his appetite for spending and big government.  I also hate, hate, hate the way he hasn't grown a set and said that we are going to build a fence along the border, and absolutely NO AMNESTY for illegals.  I agree with his tax cuts, but disagree with his tax reform plan. 

I don't wear tin foil hats, and I don't see any black helicopters overhead.

238339[/snapback]

I'm so tired of people pulling out the tinfoil hat\black helicopter comments. It shows ignorance to facts. And, a real lack concern for the direction of our fedrool guibermint and our country as a whole. It's really that sad.

And, I have not seen footage of a 757 hitting the Pentagon. If they really want to put it to rest then release all of the footage/tapes, unaltered, that were collected by the F.B.I after the attacks. I don't need a tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear, 9-11 was inside job, period.

If those in congress do not do their jobs, we the American People will not only vote them out, we will take back our government from the jackals that think they own us. This is crazy, and has to stop, now not later. I'm mad and am not about to let this crap continue on my watch. I'm still shorting the dollar and buying gold. I like the Swiss Franc too. Already made money on the euro.

http://www.forbes.com/markets/feeds/afx/20...afx2789962.html

Just tell the Fed to keep pumping out those worthless dollars, because it makes me wealthier.

wealth:

The market value of everything you own less the total amount of what you owe.

http://www.pic-uae.com/glossary/default.html

A Daily Reckoning Investment Alert

James Boric, investment expert, prophetically told his readers to buy gold

and silver stocks 3 years before Wall Street even mentioned it... talked

about SIRIUS Satellite Radio 2 years before anyone had even heard of it...

invested into China and India long before leading fund managers would...

NOW this guru is advising you to...

ANNOY the Wall Street Jerks and

GROW RICH on Stocks They Riducule!

http://www.isecureonline.com/Reports/PNY/E...851937&l=788987

I don't need a tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear, 9-11 was inside job, period.

238343[/snapback]

This year for Christmas I am going to buy you a tinfoil sombrero and a straightjacket. Their wear and use by you will be mandatory.

To answer the poll, I drive a 2002 Mustang GT. It gets around 25 miles per gallon. It also has an illegal, off road exhaust meaning that the entire exhaust system from the cylinder heads back has been replaced and/or modified by me. Ceramic coated long tube headers, off road X-pipe with NO catalytic converters, and 2 chambered Flow-Master mufflers. I'm dumping so much CO2 into the atmosphere that I alone have to be responsible for at least 3.43% of today's global warming. In additon, my fuel consumption rate is crazy insane which probably doesn't help what you, personally, pay at the pump. You can thank me later but it's the least I can do to make your miserable little life just a little more hectic.

first question:

2002 Oldmobile Bravada

2005 Chevrolet Equinox

second question: WHO CARES???

Now, I'll ask my own question. Why isn't this post in the political forum where it belongs?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Unless you just moved it and didn't leave a link in the old forum, it is in the pol forum.

Archived