This pretty much sums it up

TexasTiger

The other side:

Bush: 'I love America.'

Democrats in general: 'We hate Bush. We hate Bush for saying that he loves America. We hate the networks for fostering the idea that Bush loves America....Did we mention that we hate Bush?'

Tim Russert: 'Why did he have to say that? Bush just said that he was the only man that loves America. What do our incredibly slanted polls have to say about it?'

Katie Couric: 'Today President Bush said that he hated America....Well we hate Bush. We hate Bush for not saying how cute I am. I hate the networks for not mentioning how cute I am....Did I mention how cute I am? Can someone come in here and help me count my money. I am so wealthy that I could almost hate myself if I werent so damn cute. Did I tell you how cute I am? '

Sean Hannity: 'Bush is the greatest President we have ever had, He loves America. Did you hear what a great American I am? I am a great American btw. Dont you guys hate that Katie Couric didnt even mention how great an American I am? I hate Katie Couric, almost as bad as I hate HRC.'

Howard Dean: 'AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Bush just said that he hates hates liberal illegal immigrants and liberal martians. Did I mention how much we hate Bush? We hate Bush for saying that he hates hates liberal illegal immigrants and liberal martians. We hate the Fox News for not fostering the idea that Bush hates liberal illegal immigrants and liberal martians....Did we mention that we hate Bush, conservative illegal immigrants that dont vote for us and conservative martians? We need to give the right to vote to liberal illegal immigrants and liberal martians only.'

Bill Maher: 'Can you believe how stoopid Bush is? Has my show been cancelled again? Bush said he hates Liberal drug using intellectuals. Bush is so dumb, he cant even spell hate. Karl Rove told him to say it. Has my show been cancelled again? Bush is Rove's puppet. Did I mention how much I hate Bush. I hate Bush for saying that he hates Liberal drug using intellectuals. Did I mention that I hate Bush? Where is my limousine? Has my show been cancelled again?'

Michael Moore: 'Can you believe how stoopid Bush is? Bush said he hates hate overweight, spoiled rotten, rich, white, whiny, uneducated, drug using, limousine liberals. Bush is so dumb. He has two degrees, but he only got them because his daddy bought them for him. Did I mention how much I hate Bush? I hate Bush for saying that he hates overweight, spoiled rotten, rich, white, whiny, uneducated, drug using, limousine liberals. Did I mention that I hate Bush? Where is my limousine?'

Ruch Limbaugh: ' sniff)...I cant believe how (sniff) rich I am. You people have made me so rich. I just want to thank all of you, my 5 (sniff) wives, my 35 (sniff) doctors, my 50 (sniff) drug dealers, and Mr. Snerdley for making me what I am today. (sniff) Here are all the clips of all these people saying they hate (sniff)Bush. <runs clips while talking over and congratulating himself on what a great show this is and how he is the greatest radio personality in the world and (sniff) blah (sniff) blah (sniff) blah.>

Ted Kennedy: 'Can you believe how (hic) stoopid Bush is? George Bush is so (hic) stupid he is forcing me to drink and chase women. Bush said he hates (hic)overweight, spoiled rotten, rich, white, whiny, drug using, (hic) limousine liberals with purchased degrees. Bush is so dumb. He has two degrees, but he only got them because his daddy bought them for him. Bush thinks he is so great because his daddy bought him better degrees than my daddy bought me. Did I mention how much I (hic) hate Bush? I hate Bush for saying that he hates overweight, spoiled rotten, rich, white, whiny, drug using, limousine liberals with purchased degrees. Did I mention that I hate Bush? Where (hic) are my keys? (hic) Why are my car seats so wet?'

Bottomfeeder: 'Bush is the anti-Christ. I hate him for not being a cat person. Bush hates cats. It is an organized conspiracy aganst cats. Cats are the only things worthy of my respect. Dog people are just victims of a mass conspiracy against cats.'

Texas Tiger: 'Can you believe how stoopid Bush is? Bush said he hates Liberal Intellectuals. Bush is so dumb, he cant even wipe his rear end unless Karl Rove tells him to do it. Bush is Rove's puppet. Did I mention how much I hate Bush. I hate Bush for saying that he hates Liberal Intellectuals. Did I mention that I hate Bush? Why cant I log on?'

Tiger Mike: 'Bush is great. All is well. My post count is embarassingly high. Bush is great. All is well. My post count is embarassingly high. Bush is great. All is well. Bush is great. All is well. My post count is embarassingly high. Bush is great. All is well. My post count is embarassingly high.'

You guys can do mine.....

The other side:

Bush: 'I love America.'

Democrats in general: 'We hate Bush. We hate Bush for saying that he loves America. We hate the networks for fostering the idea that Bush loves America....Did we mention that we hate Bush?'

Tim Russert: 'Why did he have to say that? Bush just said that he was the only man that loves America. What do our incredibly slanted polls have to say about it?'

Katie Couric: 'Today President Bush said that he hated America....Well we hate Bush. We hate Bush for not saying how cute I am. I hate the networks for not mentioning how cute I am....Did I mention how cute I am? Can someone come in here and help me count my money. I am so wealthy that I could almost hate myself if I werent so damn cute. Did I tell you how cute I am? '

Sean Hannity: 'Bush is the greatest President we have ever had, He loves America. Did you hear what a great American I am? I am a great American btw. Dont you guys hate that Katie Couric didnt even mention how great an American I am? I hate Katie Couric, almost as bad as I hate HRC.'

Howard Dean: 'AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Bush just said that he hates hates liberal illegal immigrants and liberal martians. Did I mention how much we hate Bush? We hate Bush for saying that he hates hates liberal illegal immigrants and liberal martians. We hate the Fox News for not fostering the idea that Bush hates liberal illegal immigrants and liberal martians....Did we mention that we hate Bush, conservative illegal immigrants that dont vote for us and conservative martians? We need to give the right to vote to liberal illegal immigrants and liberal martians only.'

Bill Maher: 'Can you believe how stoopid Bush is? Has my show been cancelled again? Bush said he hates Liberal drug using intellectuals. Bush is so dumb, he cant even spell hate. Karl Rove told him to say it. Has my show been cancelled again? Bush is Rove's puppet. Did I mention how much I hate Bush. I hate Bush for saying that he hates Liberal drug using intellectuals. Did I mention that I hate Bush? Where is my limousine? Has my show been cancelled again?'

Michael Moore:  'Can you believe how stoopid Bush is? Bush said he hates hate overweight, spoiled rotten, rich, white, whiny, uneducated, drug using, limousine liberals. Bush is so dumb. He has two degrees, but he only got them because his daddy bought them for him. Did I mention how much I hate Bush? I hate Bush for saying that he hates overweight, spoiled rotten, rich, white, whiny, uneducated, drug using, limousine liberals. Did I mention that I hate Bush? Where is my limousine?'

Ruch Limbaugh: ' sniff)...I cant believe how (sniff) rich I am. You people have made me so rich. I just want to thank all of you, my 5 (sniff) wives, my 35 (sniff) doctors, my 50 (sniff) drug dealers, and Mr. Snerdley for making me what I am today. (sniff) Here are all the clips of all these people saying they hate (sniff)Bush. <runs clips while talking over and congratulating himself on what a great show this is and how he is the greatest radio personality in the world and (sniff) blah (sniff) blah (sniff) blah.>

Ted Kennedy: 'Can you believe how (hic) stoopid Bush is? George Bush is so (hic) stupid he is forcing me to drink and chase women. Bush said he hates (hic)overweight, spoiled rotten, rich, white, whiny, drug using, (hic) limousine liberals with purchased degrees. Bush is so dumb. He has two degrees, but he only got them because his daddy bought them for him. Bush thinks he is so great because his daddy bought him better degrees than my daddy bought me. Did I mention how much I (hic) hate Bush? I hate Bush for saying that he hates overweight, spoiled rotten, rich, white, whiny, drug using, limousine liberals with purchased degrees. Did I mention that I hate Bush? Where (hic) are my keys? (hic) Why are my car seats so wet?'

Bottomfeeder: 'Bush is the anti-Christ. I hate him for not being a cat person. Bush hates cats. It is an organized conspiracy aganst cats. Cats are the only things worthy of my respect. Dog people are just victims of a mass conspiracy against cats.'

Texas Tiger: 'Can you believe how stoopid Bush is? Bush said he hates Liberal Intellectuals. Bush is so dumb, he cant even wipe his rear end unless Karl Rove tells him to do it. Bush is Rove's puppet. Did I mention how much I hate Bush. I hate Bush for saying that he hates Liberal Intellectuals. Did I mention that I hate Bush? Why cant I log on?'

Tiger Mike: 'Bush is great. All is well. My post count is embarassingly high. Bush is great. All is well. My post count is embarassingly high. Bush is great. All is well. Bush is great. All is well. My post count is embarassingly high. Bush is great. All is well. My post count is embarassingly high.'

You guys can do mine.....

238472[/snapback]

David: (2 years ago) "The only reason you libbies don't like sh*t sandwiches is because Bush is for them. You guys aren't really for Kerry, you're just Any Body But Bush. I'm for Bush because he's a strong leader. In fact, he's such a strong leader, he's got me eating sh*t sandwiches every day. And I love it. With his leadership, soon opressed people everywhere will be eating sh*t sandwiches as much as you libbies wish they wouldn't."

David: (now) "I didn't vote for Bush as much as I voted against that loser Kerry. I wouldn't eat a sh*t sandwich for that gigolo loser if I was starving. I never really liked Bush that much, but what choice did I have? It was like I was force fed that sh*t sandwich."

DKW 86 'em - That's what I say 86 'em or its it 68 'em, heck I donno. Bush is a flipflopper or is it a flop? Well, he hates cats and dogs hate him, so it really doesn't matter what Bush says because the only thing he has told the truth about is global warming caused by human activity. Everything else the White House has uttered believe the opposite, it's called inverse reality in America because 9-11 changed everything. We had Cocaine in 2000 and 2004, so let's elect McCain in 2008.

Captain Liger - I would kill for Bush. Oh wait, I already have. Well, I would do it again if I had too. My Patton picture is HUGE and takes up 2/3 of my post space. My girlfriend's best interned at the WH and got her pic taken with W on the South Lawn. Awesome. When in the hell is Alabama going to secede again? I can hardly stand the wait. Tigrinum Major is turd sniffing butt muncher. Did I mention how much I hate liberals? My ex-wife is a liberal. She's lucky she survived the divorce because I would kill for Bush. Wait, wrong context. I hate gays, liberals, and immigrants. Aw man, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Is it lunch time yet?

<_<

See? I have a sense of humor.

David: (2 years ago) You guys aren't really for Kerry, you're just Any Body But Bush......

238483[/snapback]

It was the truth then and its still the truth today.

TexasTiger - "Bush only likes those sandwiches because he's got a buddy in the $@ farming business. I heard that the Bush family even gets a percentage of the $@ profit from each sandwich. But the real story is how those sandwiches secretly transmit cell phone records back to the white house. I mean can't I enjoy a little $@ without the government spying on me? You know the only reason we are in Iraq is because they have a $@ surplus over there. It's true! I read it in the Washington Post...and they know their $@!"

:P

TexasTiger: You are so stupid! You're an idiot! All you Bushies are the same! You're insane! You're a fool! I try to keep the discourse at a higher level. I am great! I am smarter than all you stupid, lying, neocon, war mongering, Bushies! You always resort to name calling! You are so stupid! You're an idiot! All you Bushies are the same! You're insane! You're a fool! I on the other hand try to keep the discourse at a higher level.

Tigermike: Tex you are a hypocrite.

TexasTiger: You are so stupid! You're an idiot! All you Bushies are the same! You're insane! You're a fool! I try to keep the discourse at a higher level. I am great! I am smarter than all you stupid, lying, neocon, war mongering, Bushies! You always resort to name calling! You are so stupid! You're an idiot! All you Bushies are the same! You're insane! You're a fool! I on the other hand try to keep the discourse at a higher level.

Shug2003: I'm going to save the world from Tigermike! As soon as I remember my password. It's all Tigermike's fault that I forgot my password.

AUman43: I am the one formely known as Shug2003: but I have changed my screen name to AUman43, because I can't remember my password and it is Tigermikes fault!

TexasTiger - "Bush only likes those sandwiches because he's got a buddy in the $@ farming business. I heard that the Bush family even gets a percentage of the $@ profit from each sandwich. But the real story is how those sandwiches secretly transmit cell phone records back to the white house. I mean can't I enjoy a little $@ without the government spying on me? You know the only reason we are in Iraq is because they have a $@ surplus over there. It's true! I read it in the Washington Post...and they know their $@!"

:P

238602[/snapback]

BG, That was perfect! :lmao:

Archived