Bon giorno

GalensGhost

Walking down the street in Siena, Italy this week, I encountered a man wearing an AU pullover.

He got a War Eagle from my crew and he gave us one back.

AU love is worldwide.

Thatsa so nica! :D

:au::homer:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Got a War Eagle from a guy at Comiskey Park last night at the White Sox - Tigers game.

Also, we snuck down to the Tigers bullpen and I hungover the rail and said hello to Todd Jones (relief pitcher for the Tigers who resides in Pell City and went to Jacksonville State.) Told him where I was from and just wanted to say hello.

He was very business like, but after I left and sat back down in my stolen seat, he got a ball, signed it and added a big War Eagle and pitched it to me. This was in the 7th inning of a tight game. He didn't have to do it.

Nice guy. Too bad they lost.

Two Sox fand sitting net to me were asking me about Bo and Frank Thomas. They thought they had been roommates. I had to explain that they were not there at the same time.

Got a War Eagle from a guy at Comiskey Park last night at the White Sox - Tigers game. 

Also, we snuck down to the Tigers bullpen and I hungover the rail and said hello to Todd Jones (relief pitcher for the Tigers who resides in Pell City and went to Jacksonville State.)  Told him where I was from and just wanted to say hello. 

He was very business like, but after I left and sat back down in my stolen seat, he got a ball, signed it and added a big War Eagle and pitched it to me.  This was in the 7th inning of a tight game.  He didn't have to do it. 

Nice guy.  Too bad they lost.

Two Sox fand sitting net to me were asking me about Bo and Frank Thomas.  They thought they had been roommates.  I had to explain that they were not there at the same time.

239435[/snapback]

Todd is good people. He is a huge supporter of Pell City sports. The last time I was home (Oct '04) I ran into him during one of the football games.

He married a gal that your cousins and I went to school with.

That's great!  Gave and recieved a number in Spain last Summer!

239017[/snapback]

I recieved a War Eagle Mon in Jamaica last summer!

Archived