Just in case people missed it....

SouthLink02

I have to agree with you SL.....that was absolutely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching that game -> It reminded me of a baseball video game home run derby.

After #3, the first thing that came to mind was "How did Uga get a hold of Reitsma?" Sad, but true..... Amazing that the dogs came back from that game 1 slaughtering to win out and get to the CWS....

I didn't know until earlier today, but 50% of the field is ACC teams (GT, Clem, UNC, Thug U). Hopefully in my life time, AU will get to visit Omaha for some games.....

So 50% of the CWS and Final 4 are from the ACC / SEC, which should get some recogition to college sports in the southeast U.S. ESPN will never acknowledge that though because USC and ND are not included...

yea yea yea...it happened to uga...but i'm sure winning the series takes a little of the sting out of it!

That really is unbelievable though. I had heard about it but didnt see it...the amazing thing is the 6th guy ALMOST got it out of the park too.

Was that infielder threatening the pitcher after the 5th? lol

240399[/snapback]

I saw that, way to calm down your pitcher....sheesh :blink:

I don't know, but I could read the lips of the pitcher dropping the F bomb ;)

Slink, you just went up on my list. You have to have a sense of humor to evern share that video.

WTG! :thumbsup:

That is amazing. Never seen anything like that. Was that a collegiate record??

That is amazing.  Never seen anything like that.  Was that a collegiate record??

240562[/snapback]

I believe they said it tied a record that was set in '97 or '98, but I can't remember who it was...

Slink, you just went up on my list. You have to have a sense of humor to evern share that video.

WTG! :thumbsup:

240465[/snapback]

Hell, I am the one who found it and uploaded it onto YouTube

:no:

Got it from CockyTalk though

Archived