Auburn Resident Makes Good

Bottomfeeder

Just as an FYI for the little girl. WE are not blowing up the little children. The terrorists are. ...Young and narrow minded. No one feels as bad for the children as our troops do.

241859[/snapback]

Well, most of our troops, certainly. But not all. One of them is eager to get in on it, and act just like them:

We should go in and wipe the SOB's out, take no prisoners and show no mercy. The town of Youssifiyah would cease to exist. Kill every man, woman, child, animal, whatever in that hellhole. By the time the smoke settles, there wouldn't be two bricks left standing.

That's our own "Tiger in Spain."

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...ndpost&p=241994

And not a single "so-called conservative" on this board has called him on it.

242446[/snapback]

Probably cause we don't disagree with him. He said we'd leave a brick or two standing, how much more friggin' conservative do you want us to be??? Cripes almighty...

242457[/snapback]

Okay, CCTAU, that's two folks on the board who are all for killing children... Do we have a third?

Tigrinium, here's your drinking buddy again...

242460[/snapback]

Whatever it takes to keep my soldiers alive, soldiers that could soon include CCTAU's son. I have to do my best to get them back home alive to their families. Whatever it takes. The lives of my soldiers mean more to me than any haji.

Hard for you to fathom I know. Don't think about it too hard, you might give yourself a migraine.

242461[/snapback]

And the fact that you think wiping out a whole town of civilians somehow does that demonstrates what I've said before-- you are an international incident waiting to happen. We need better psychological screening for our officers corps.

CCTAU's son deserves far better and I pray that he gets it.

Just as an FYI for the little girl. WE are not blowing up the little children. The terrorists are. ...Young and narrow minded. No one feels as bad for the children as our troops do.

241859[/snapback]

Well, most of our troops, certainly. But not all. One of them is eager to get in on it, and act just like them:

We should go in and wipe the SOB's out, take no prisoners and show no mercy. The town of Youssifiyah would cease to exist. Kill every man, woman, child, animal, whatever in that hellhole. By the time the smoke settles, there wouldn't be two bricks left standing.

242446[/snapback]

Probably cause we don't disagree with him. He said we'd leave a brick or two standing, how much more friggin' conservative do you want us to be??? Cripes almighty...

242457[/snapback]

Okay, CCTAU, that's two folks on the board who are all for killing children... Do we have a third?

242460[/snapback]

Whatever it takes to keep my soldiers alive, soldiers that could soon include CCTAU's son. I have to do my best to get them back home alive to their families. Whatever it takes. The lives of my soldiers mean more to me than any haji.

Hard for you to fathom I know. Don't think about it too hard, you might give yourself a migraine.

242461[/snapback]

And the fact that you think wiping out a whole town of civilians somehow does that demonstrates what I've said before-- you are an international incident waiting to happen. We need better psychological screening for our officers corps.

242463[/snapback]

Should the situation ever hypothetically present itself, the key phrase in my statement was "Whatever it takes." I'm sure CCTAU would have no objection to "Whatever it takes" as long as his son doesn't come home in a flag drapped tin coffin with his eyeballs gouged out and his genitals cut off and shoved in his mouth...you know...like what happened to the two dead American soldiers in question.

So what do you say TT? Huh? If you could trade the lives of 10 iraqi children to save the lives of those two American soldiers and spare their bodies from being mutilated and thrown in a street, would you do it? No, you wouldn't. Why? My suspicion is you wouldn't have the balls for it, much like any liberal placed in a stressful situation. That, and because you hate anyone in an American military uniform.

The only person on this board in need of a psych eval is you. Simply put and without wasting any more of my time, you are an idiot. Plain and simple.

241859[/snapback]

242446[/snapback]

242457[/snapback]

242460[/snapback]

242461[/snapback]

242463[/snapback]

Should the situation ever hypothetically present itself, the key phrase in my statement was "Whatever it takes." I'm sure CCTAU would have no objection to "Whatever it takes" as long as his son doesn't come home in a flag drapped tin coffin with his eyeballs gouged out and his genitals cut off and shoved in his mouth...you know...like what happened to the two dead American soldiers in question.

So what do you say TT? Huh? If you could trade the lives of 10 iraqi children to save the lives of those two American soldiers and spare their bodies from being mutilated and thrown in a street, would you do it? No, you wouldn't. Why? My suspicion is you wouldn't have the balls for it, much like any liberal placed in a stressful situation. That, and because you hate anyone in an American military uniform.

The only person on this board in need of a psych eval is you. Simply put and without wasting any more of my time, you are an idiot. Plain and simple.

242476[/snapback]

There you go again. Equating your sorry self with the whole of the American military. Not man enough to stand up on your own. Always hiding behind every other man and woman in uniform like a scared child clinging to his momma's skirt. Every organization has its real losers. That's where you come in. But even someone as pathetic as you aren't enough to bring down the finest military the world has ever seen.

Let's recap, moron. Your buddy, TIS, advocated wiping out a town, including the women, children and animals, out of anger and vengeance. You said, "me, too." Now you are trying to dress it up as defending your troops. That's not the scenario. You're the kind of leader that if you don't get your troops killed, you increase their chances of going to Leavenworth. Grow up. For God's sake and the sake of anyone's poor child that gets put under your pathetic command. For the sake of the uniform you claim to be so proud of, grow up. Stop being such a stupid punk.

But even someone as pathetic as you aren't enough to bring down the finest military the world has ever seen.

242484[/snapback]

No for that we would have to thank the liberal democrats like Murtha, Kerry, Durbin, Pelosi, et al. Go ahead and throw yourself in there, too.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Personally, I don't advocate the killing of innocents, American or otherwise. Unfortunately, it happens in war from time to time. But everytime a civilian is killed does not equal another My Lai. And every American soldier that kills a civilian is not William Calley.

The war we are fighting now is unlike any we have ever fought. The enemy is not coming at us with tanks and infantry, but with dead bodies filled with explosives. They cannot win a force on force fight. They can only hope to erode the support of the people for this war. Once they do, they will be free to maim and kill their own countrymen, Arab and Muslim brothers, amassing the means and wealth in order to carry out these acts of terror in places like Isreal, England, Spain and Texas.

Do people in uniform make mistakes? Yes. Do we engage in hyperbole when talking of revenge when our brothers in arms are cut down? Yes. Should we expect no casualties in Iraq? No. Should be be expected to sit back while our soldiers are tortured, killed and multilated? No.

War was, at one time, almost gentlemanly. There were rules that kept it from being brutal and barbaric. If our enemies do not respect human life (and make no mistake, they don't), should we stoop to their level? No. But the proverbial gloves should come off.

Personally, I don't advocate the killing of innocents, American or otherwise.  Unfortunately, it happens in war from time to time.  But everytime a civilian is killed does not equal another My Lai.  And every American soldier that kills a civilian is not William Calley.

The war we are fighting now is unlike any we have ever fought.  The enemy is not coming at us with tanks and infantry, but with dead bodies filled with explosives.  They cannot win a force on force fight.  They can only hope to erode the support of the people for this war.  Once they do, they will be free to maim and kill their own countrymen, Arab and Muslim brothers, amassing the means and wealth in order to carry out these acts of terror in places like Isreal, England, Spain and Texas. 

Do people in uniform make mistakes?  Yes.  Do we engage in hyperbole when talking of revenge when our brothers in arms are cut down?  Yes.  Should we expect no casualties in Iraq?  No.  Should be be expected to sit back while our soldiers are tortured, killed and multilated?  No. 

War was, at one time, almost gentlemanly.  There were rules that kept it from being brutal and barbaric.  If our enemies do not respect human life (and make no mistake, they don't), should we stoop to their level?  No.  But the proverbial gloves should come off.

242533[/snapback]

Well, put.

Archived