Rate the best 5 SEC Rbs

vatz22au

Arian Foster (UT) did not make his first start until game #7, finishing the season with 5 straight 100-yard games averaging well over 150-yards per game as the starter.

242756[/snapback]

Dang, I almost forgot about him. He is a good RB that just needs a little more experience.

Crash, Tre will big in the O scheme, just not much running the ball, I think we see him mostly catching the ball out of the backfield.

I think KI is still on top until proven otherwise. There are so many good RBs in the SEC coming into this year. McFadden, Brown, Foster, Brousard, Darby, Little, roll them like to dice for the order of finish. The race for the top RB will be b/t Irons, McFadden, and Darby (depending on how the OL at the crapstone turns around) I think. If Brousard is back to form he will be right up there with the leaders. Foster has the talent in front of him to grind out a bunch of yards. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEC's #1 RB?...TRE SMITH ! ! ! (Just for Vatz-Humor!) :D

Mico McSwain

I think that Ole Miss rb Mico McSwain should be inthe top 5 he started out as a wide out and then moved to running back he is so explosive! 9 games played

Att Yards Avg

129 612 4.79

Mico McSwain

I think that Ole Miss rb Mico McSwain should be inthe top 5 he started out as a wide out and then moved to running back he is so explosive! 9 games played

Att      Yards    Avg

129      612      4.79

242838[/snapback]

Good RB playing in a horrendous offense. He could be the best, but we'll never find out. He and Schaeffer(sp?) will be running for their lives all year.

:arky: McFadden

:ua: Darby

:au: Irons

:arky: Jones

:uga: Brown

Archived