Texas recruiting class for '07

vatz22au

Noticed that as well. Just hit the drop down box and bring up the horns. Pretty impressive without a doubt.

Oh now I see. Thanks saniflush. Man, the state of Texas is freakin' loaded every year. I wish Auburn could get in on some Texas action. Has anyone ever been to a Texas high school game? I hear it is an experience unlike any other.

Thats nothing uncommon for Texas this time of year. Lot of excellent HS players in the state. Just about every year under Mack they have had their class finished off before midseason.

Oops... was originally looking at Bama's class then used the drop down box to go to Texas.... guess the darn thing didn't want to work with me.

Oops... was originally looking at Bama's class then used the drop down box to go to Texas.... guess the darn thing didn't want to work with me.

249782[/snapback]

Of course you realize you have given the bammie self-appointed board monitors more ammo to support their delusional claim that we AU people are obsessed with them, don't you? :o At least the word "bammie" wasn't in the thread title so perhaps they'll overlook this thread when they count the number of bammie posts on this board. LMAO.

Archived