The Caption Game

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hipade1.jpg

hipade1.jpg

"These saddlehorns feel great." "Yeah, and they help keep me from falling off too." "WooooHooooo."

Democrat candidates arrive in Cedar Rapids for the Iowa for the caucus.

hipade1.jpg

Pictured from left to Right, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, some black chick none of the democrats know, Hillary Clinton and on the far right John Kerry. John Kerry has stated that being so far to the left hurt him in the last election and from now on he is a confirmed and committed right winger. (Tigermike and Tiger in Spain say they still refuse to vote for him!)

124706pc6.jpg

124706.jpg

Guy on Left: (Whisper) "Yes, Jimmy, Tiger Woods just made and awesome drive on the 14th. You know he is now -7....Now a few words from GMAC and the PGA Tour."

Producer: "We are out guys."

Guy on Left: "Man, Dan this long distance commentary on the tour is working great this year. We get to stay on the states and still party our :moon: off. "

Guy on Right: "I know satellite links are great arent they. People actually think we had to travel all the way around the globe and here we are partying like everything in town.

Guy on Left: "Man, Did you see the tits on the girl in the last gallery? "

Guy on Right: "All I can say issss: Scha-wing!"

russiandrunk.jpg

I am ducking and not going to say a word!

Can't be her. That's not a bottle of Colt 45?????? :poke:

04c_wonderless_woman.jpg

124706.jpg

Did you guys notice that the guy on the Left is a squid?

Look at his left ankle, the anchor tatoo. I dont even want to go into the Left/Right sexuality thing here....Bierkenstock wearing gayfer for all I know. I refuse to wear the damn things. Who is going to pay that much money for 2/3s of a shoe?

Bierkenstock wearing gayfer for all I know. I refuse to wear the damn things. Who is going to pay that much money for 2/3s of a shoe?

FINALLY....Someone who sees it like I do. I even had a guy tell me one time that "they were great cause they come with really thick socks to keep your feet nice and warm" Hey nimrod! Get a complete shoe and you won't need the socks.

04c_wonderless_woman.jpg

Lucky for Tigermike his comment did not come under THIS picture, or there would be a smoking pile of rubble where he once stood.

As for the other, I am flattered to have figured in so prominently in his fantasies. Can't you just see him, Tigermike the Dungeon Master, playing some online fantasy game, conjuring up a mental image of some warrior princess...

nerd-46422.jpg

I knew you were diligently searching the web for the perfect picture. But I am offended, I don't smoke!

Besides what normal red blooded young man wouldn't obsess over Jenny! B)

nerd-46422.jpgrussiandrunk.jpg

Archived