The Caption Game

For those of you that enjoyed the "What would you say if you were an advice columnist" thread, you will probably get a kick out of this one. Each day, I will post a randomly selected picture and you get to add the caption. A simple 1 line quip will do.

Here's today's picture

pirates.jpg

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Oohhhhh...You said HUCK Finn! Sorry. Don't tell anybody about this, please. I'll get tossed off the school board for sure."

253758[/snapback]

:lol::roflol:

...and in this rare photograph, we see Blackbeard's oft forgotten cousin, Blacksideburns, accompanied by his crew aboard the fearsome SS Astroturf...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Me Matey......You want me to do WHAT with this paddle?

chickensmokercr2.png

chickensmokercr2.png

After growing extensive hair on his palm, Robert knew he had to settle for a smoke without touching his cock.

moped.jpg

girlandskeleton.jpg

girlandskeleton.jpg

"Today, E-Harmony excepted all responsibility for the unbelievanble pairing of Dead being with a apparently mentally ill woman. E-Harmony wished to express its empathy with the dead being that was inexcusably paired with the obviously mentally ill woman from Berkely California.

goodshulamanww8.jpg

Today, Coach Mike Shula was named as UN envoy to the Middle East. He was highly praised for his insightful way of dealing with rule enforcement. It is said that his uncanny ability to appease his players and fan base had made him a easy vote getter within the UN for the new role of "Middle Eastern Envoy to appease the Reigning Islamofascisti in Hezbollah, Iran, and Syria." The UN's newest Peace Envoy immediately fired up his recently purchased IceCream Truck for a quick round of Shula-esque UN Rule Enforcement.

girlandskeleton.jpg

Love in a mortuary. Livin it up while he's goin dddooooowwnnnnnn.

<to the tune of love in an elevator>

saywhaaaa.jpg

Archived