I was just about to go into DT's.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I was unable to find the site? It said page could not be displayed. Also, all of the posts are dated from Aug. 1st or before. Is the site experiencing technical difficulties? I am no computer wiz so just asking?

We moved to a new server, that is the most recent Back-Up I had, and the old server is no longer accessible. Please don't ask, I've had little sleep, and the domain is probably still propagating name servers...

Defensive tackles huh?

Did the bells and whistles do it? We had problem on another board because we kept tweaking it and adding stuff. Slowed it down and cause it to crash frequently. I'm no webmaster, but I do have some time on different forums and have experienced these types of occurences.

I'm sure I don't. Have you slept in the past three days?

I got 2 hours last night, and now I have to finish modifications to the board....

Guest Tigrinum Major

It was only down for a day.

But sto has been working this issue for more than just the past 24 hours. There are things that go on behind the scene that many of us never know about.

If stoic didn't work his ass off, none of us could waste hours of otherwise productive time here.

It was only down for a day.

But sto has been working this issue for more than just the past 24 hours. There are things that go on behind the scene that many of us never know about.

If stoic didn't work his ass off, none of us could waste hours of otherwise productive time here.

What was the problem?

Unfortunately, the name server data is still propagating, so not everyone can see this place yet.... Should be pretty much good to go by later today.

I wish I could take credit, but all I did was bug the snot out of some guy at the host company and get nowhere with him while stoic pulled an all-nighter rebuilding from a week old database.

:cheers:

I'm glad we have some computer geeks, I mean nerds, I mean :big: ...oh well...I'm glad we have folks who know waaaaayyy more than I do about this stuff and are willing to sacrifice their time to allow us to waste ours. Consider yourselves set up with a frosty cold adult beverage of your choice when next we meet.

Thanks for all the hard work and sleepless nights. This sitch has shown how big a part of peoples daily routine the site is. Thasnk for doing it.

Archived