Coffee and Gilberry Injured for Tide

DKW 86

Any more news on Coffee? I heard that his results were supposed to be in/announced this afternoon. I wish him well...

No news yet. Ive heard RUMORS that its just a bad sprain. But nothing for sure.

Any more news on Coffee? I heard that his results were supposed to be in/announced this afternoon. I wish him well...

No news yet. Ive heard RUMORS that its just a bad sprain. But nothing for sure.

That was more than I have heard so far too.

Alabama has

Jimmy Johns (5+ ypc carry last year good camp)

The sandwich guy?

man they got him...I bet their practice lunches are great he makes some good sandwiches................ mmmmmmmmm sandwiches

...and don't forget: Ice cream for dessert !!

Brad Lester is an outstanding youg man and a very good football player. His 185 lb frame will not cut it in the SEC. He could not handle carrying the ball 25 times a game every game. He needs around 10 touches a game to utilize his speed. Anymore than that is just asking for an injury. As for the future, I am told Ben Tate will be absolutely awesome. Can't wait to see him play.

Oh yeah, We were on the toppic of Gillberry and Coffee. Hope that the injuries are not serious and both will be back soon.

I hate to see any player hurt. I wish them both a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:

I agree.

Yall also have Ali Sharref......I'd also count Tim Castille, and don't forget about Max Martin for next year.......Oh yea, and Mike Ford............Again. That's only if he can pass the sociology exam......open book, with his name already on the Scantron. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived