What's up with Fannin

aubrandon

This kid must be one heck of an athlete. Two days ago he was moved to wide reciever. He spent thursday morning, according to Sports Call, running with the 2nd team. He has not even had time to learn the position. Scout teams were announced and you guessed it Mario Fannin is not there. Coaches like his athleticism so much that he will be getting playing time. Very very impressive to do that as a true freshman.

From what I understand bout Mario, he could play wherever he wants. During the summer football camps the coaches were raving about his athletic ability. He was a quarterback in high school, but he could plug in wherever he is needed.

He will be one we talk about long after he leaves AU.

I read somewhere that a former MLB pitcher said "he was the most talented baseball player in the state of GA last year". The last time he played baseball prior to his senior year, he was 12.

He was a quarterback in high school, but he could plug in wherever he is needed.

Courtney Taylor was also a QB in high school, and of course, he's already thrown for one touchdown at Auburn. Two former QB's and Al Borges coaching--you know opposing DC's will have nightmares about trick plays!

From Courtney Taylor...

"He's probably one of the best athletes I've seen since I've been here. Before he leaves Auburn, he's going to end up playing everything. He's going to be the next Reggie Bush. Mark it down."

Two years from now: QB - Caudle (or Better); Tate at RB; Fannin, Hawthorne, Slaughter, Zachery, Dunn at WR; a talented/experienced OL. That offense won't be stopped! The future is BRIGHT B)

Don't forget our TE's plus Alex Rose and Chris Slaughter. The new name for the offense will be Studs 'R' Us.

Archived