Under Armor

Draven

Has anyone heard anything coming out of under armor on the commercials? Will they air during the game Saturday or what?

I can think of about three separate times now we have thought the commercials will be airing yet nothing yet. It would make the most sense for them to run during football season would you not think.

War Eagle! :cheer::au:

does anyone know if we're actually going to have commercials? there was a lot of talk about it for the NFL draft and there wasn't one. I'm not sure if we're going to have them or not. Anyone have any insight or was all that just rumors. I think a lot of people expected one just because maryland or nc state (which ever has under armour) had a commercial.

I have been checking the Under Armour website most days and have not seen it there.

Cruel sig pic there Flush....Funny, but cruel. B):big:

I have been checking the Under Armour website most days and have not seen it there.

Just seems to torque some people up that cannot take a joke so I have run with it with a little help from my friends.

Does anybody know exactly how many teams are sponsored by UA? I know of Maryland and Auburn <_<

That is it at this point. My understanding is that rather than spread themselves out over 70 teams they wanted to concentrate more on a few teams at first since they were just getting into outfitting a team with everything.

Thats no suprise, The UnderArmour site dosent even mention auburn. They dont sell the under armour apparel or anything, lord knows.

Archived