Dirty Tricks AND Paybacks...

DKW 86

:realmad:Dirty Tricks and Paybacks

dirons22

(8/31/06 12:00:57 am )

Re: I just got a PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was funny. David needed a B on the Paper! Everybody said that it was an A paper we were shocked with the grade, Ah C. and They knew he was not going to make the grade almost 3 weeks before the Final. :realmad:

Thats ok because those Bammers will never forget 73-0

WAR DAMM EAGLE!!!!!!

Mr. Irons needs to lose his internet privliges.

Anyone who spells it "DAMM" doesn't need to be on the computer.

David....in line with the stated policy above, can we get this little twerp banned or restricted to the Woodshed?

Considering the bama fanbase, I'm not sure you have any room to make that comment.

Ditto for anyone who can't spell "privileges"

Dang man you clued him in....I was just gonna let him wonder why everyone was laughing at him.

I know they won't admit it but the thumb has drove the Bammers crazy.

This is the first time i've heard anything about the DI situation at Southern Union.

Dang man you clued him in....I was just gonna let him wonder why everyone was laughing at him.

yeah, I was going to do the same thing and see if he could figure out the irony in his post.

David....in line with the stated policy above, can we get this little twerp banned or restricted to the Woodshed?

Second..... :thumbsup:

:roflol: I'm crying already. My gut hurts.

Second..... :thumbsup:

We can't do that. Only the Bammer boards does stuff like that. :poke:

Come on, I take WC's one post as a little harmless joking. But then, I will also give you credit for just joking.

Any banning should be reserved for full fledged, multi-post flame wars or outright ugly name calling.

Come on, I take WC's one post as a little harmless joking. But then, I will also give you credit for just joking.

Any banning should be reserved for full fledged, multi-post flame wars or outright ugly name calling.

Don't take it as joking because I wasn't. One post? Are you kidding? He comes on and shoots posts like a shotgun, almost all being like a propoganda machine for bama. Why does he feel it neccessary to do that here where he isn't gonna win any converts?

So this leaves us with yet another thread ready to go to the Woodshed. Geez.

Don't take it as joking because I wasn't. One post? Are you kidding? He comes on and shoots posts like a shotgun, almost all being like a propoganda machine for bama. Why does he feel it neccessary to do that here where he isn't gonna win any converts?

I have never figured out either why they come over hear to plead their case thinking they are going to make us all agree that UAT is a wonderful place and that Shula is the greatest coach in the SEC.

I have never figured out either why they come over hear to plead their case thinking they are going to make us all agree that UAT is a wonderful place and that Shula is the greatest coach in the SEC.

Because they just aren't very smart. B)

Oh wait a minute..............I'm Feeling dizzy.............Maybe going to start a big, ROOOOOOLLLLLLL.................Holy moses, do not look directly at their posts because they are hipnotic and can cause momentary lapses in your reason! :)

:au: WDE :au:

Oh wait a minute..............I'm Feeling dizzy.............Maybe going to start a big, ROOOOOOLLLLLLL.................Holy moses, do not look directly at their posts because they are hipnotic and can cause momentary lapses in your reason! :)

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

:roflol: I think this threas is slowly making its way to the woodshed.

Oops, you pwned me on that one. :roflol::(

Oops, you pwned me on that one. :roflol::(

Sorry, it had to be done. You understand. B)

"oops"?...OOPS?

You blasted Mr. Irons and THEN you want to plead "oops"?

I think NOT.

Archived