UGA only a 2.5 pt fav over South Carolina?

BamaGrad03

Listen, I will just say this...Spurrier was one penalty call away from beating us last year.

IMO, South Carolins is VERY over-rated in my eyes.

Their OL sucks, Boyd is NOT as great as many think because of the trick play, and Mitchell still didnt have that great of a game against MSU

With that said, the game is ALWAYS close. We still have Joe T starting and IMO he is NOT a D1 QB. His passes against WKU were flaky and inconsistent. Our OL got beat by some WKU pass rushers too.

It's a toss-up game

I'd give Vandy +15, but I'm not taking Alabama -15. I think Vandy is gonna win anyway. This is the year Coach Shiela losses to Vandy.

I'm leaning that way too. I think this is a trap game for Bama because 1) they're playing Vandy and 2) Vandy didn't do too bad against a decent Michigan team. We'll see though.

And Vandy wasn't as bad as the Michigan score made it look. They have a QB with lots of potential, and their defense wasn't too bad. If they can get a running game going they can cause some poeple some problems.

Yeah. Just like we were going to lose to UH. Funny.

I never predicted a UH loss. It was a possibility, just as Vandy is. Vandy has a pretty good shot at pulling the upset next weekend, that's really all I'm saying.

I'd give Vandy +15, but I'm not taking Alabama -15. I think Vandy is gonna win anyway. This is the year Coach Shiela losses to Vandy.

This is great.

BEATDOWN COMING!! Right? :roflol:

Well, it was two plays from going to OT..

Anywho, does Bama cover BG?

Yes Bama will cover.

BUMP! Guess not, BG!

By the way, bidding is very low for KenDarbyforHeisman.com I presume - certainly you could be the marketing coordinator. Two games, 37 carries, 90 yards. He's also caught 2 passes for no gain.

Yes Bama will cover.

BUMP! Guess not, BG!

By the way, bidding is very low for KenDarbyforHeisman.com I presume - certainly you could be the marketing coordinator. Two games, 37 carries, 90 yards. He's also caught 2 passes for no gain.

Remind me...how did Kenny Irons do against MSU yesterday...

Yes Bama will cover.

BUMP! Guess not, BG!

His team won by more than 3?

He had 68 yards against a defense that constantly stack the line. Auburn also won by 34 points and the band didnt play rammer jammer.

Kenny had more yards than Darby on the same number of carries. If Darby doesn't have a 100 against ULM then something is seriously wrong.

Yes Bama will cover.

Cover? Their faces in shame perhaps. Well, except for the dancing throat slasher, Baskin Robbins Simpson.

I'm not even a Bama fan and I'm embarassed for you to see that clown out there. Bama would be better off to be 0-2 without that guy than they are 2-0 with him.

Yes Bama will cover.

Cover? Their faces in shame perhaps. Well, except for the dancing throat slasher, Baskin Robbins Simpson.

I'm not even a Bama fan and I'm embarassed for you to see that clown out there. Bama would be better off to be 0-2 without that guy than they are 2-0 with him.

Galen I agree, Bammer is middle to bottom of the Sec in talent and class

Archived