R.I.P (tribute)

OKieAuburnDoug

What a drop-off.

Two games ago they were playing in the Big XII championship game and today they're 0-1 thanks to mighty Montana State. Unbelievable.

I thought it was funny. My Daughter lives in Denver and this time of the year is always decked out in her AUBURN colors. I have a lot of CU friends who have been in deep depression this week.

The Colorado loss proves one thing. When it comes to football, no matter how bad you think things are they can always get worse.

:lol: Loved the Eviction Notice from the Big XII North. :lol: It shows the CU fans still have a sense of humor about it, even though it's black humor. Reminds me of the comments we saw on woopig.com after the debacle with SC.

CU's student body is one of the most worthless and petulant around...I'm enjoying their misery quite a lot.

I always sorda liked Colorado football. I don't know anyone who attends CU or have never visited, but they are just one of those teams that I find easy to root for. I hope Dan Hawkins can right the ship. He will eventually so they are definitely not dead. That little piece was funny though.

Archived