PSU at ND

rexbo

Was not watching and thusly no I did not. Please expound.

There wasn't any comment from the announcers and impossible to tell if it was coming from any part of the stadium, but very obvious, I have never heard anything like that at a major sporting event. Maybe TT and Bottomfeeder got tickets to the game...

Back to the game, PSU and the refs are not doing us any favors. PSU can move the ball no problem, but they need to punch one in quick to start the 3rd quarter to get back in it...

If the game keeps up the way it has been, I can already hear the ESPN guys falling all over themselves to praise ND as the greatest thing to happen to football since Matt Leinart (sp?).

Well, Penn St. looks terrible. ND certain to leapfrog to #2 while the media proclaims God's team to be back.

No kidding. PSU is moving the ball on O, but keeps shooting themselves in the foot. Their defense is bad, real bad.

ND looks more polished than last week. Just did fake punt for 50 bagillion yards!! Come PSU mount a huge comeback down by about to be 31. :(

Why is Quinn in when they have a 34-3 lead in the 4th quarter? If anbody thinks Weiss is not trying to run the score up, they need to look at that alone.

Why is Quinn in when they have a 34-3 lead in the 4th quarter? If anbody thinks Weiss is not trying to run the score up, they need to look at that alone.

He learned from USC, he knows that the final score and polls are everything...

Archived