I just spit my milos tea all over my tv!

auburnu008

After the bammer game they interviewed Shula.... In the background the crowd was doing the rammer jammer cheer. Did they just beat the hell outta Vandy? I seriously spit my tea out laughing so hard. Wow have things changed.

Well, let's see how the bammers try to spin this one. They'll probably try to convince us how Vandy is actually a better team then everybody thinks and how they could beat WSU. I guess Vandy is now one of the elite SEC teams since UAT only beat them by a field goal. :rolleyes:

... UAT only beat them by a field goal. :rolleyes:

Just win baby!!! A wins a win!! All that matters is that we are undefeated, two and oh baby!! Tied for the SEC West!!! JPW for the Heisman!!!

Well, let's see how the bammers try to spin this one. They'll probably try to convince us how Vandy is actually a better team then everybody thinks and how they could beat WSU. I guess Vandy is now one of the elite SEC teams since UAT only beat them by a field goal. :rolleyes:

Now you know how no matter what team it is they always play above and beyond the level they will play in the next 10 years I mean after all they are bammer. :roflol:

Well when you have no class does it matter when you do rammer jammer?

Raven said it all right there. No class people = No class actions

After the bammer game they interviewed Shula.... In the background the crowd was doing the rammer jammer cheer. Did they just beat the hell outta Vandy? I seriously spit my tea out laughing so hard. Wow have things changed.

The MDB wasn't even going to play it. But thanks to the drowning boos of some of our idiot students, they played one verse of it.

It was a frikkin embarrassment. Playing Rammer Jammer after beating Southern Cal, err, I mean Vandy by 3 points at home? Give me a break. I didn't mumble a single word of it... and neither did the people around me.

The MDB wasn't even going to play it. But thanks to the drowning boos of some of our idiot students, they played one verse of it.

It was a frikkin embarrassment. Playing Rammer Jammer after beating Southern Cal, err, I mean Vandy by 3 points at home? Give me a break. I didn't mumble a single word of it... and neither did the people around me.

This has to be one of the most level headed comments of the year. Kudos

I miss Milo's . . I want Milo's sweet tea . .

Is Milo's gone??? Really...is it?

:au::homer:

I also liked how JS was running around holding up #1 after that win. "We're #1... after 39 other teams!" I understand he was excited and all, but seriously.

Oh, no... He wasn't holding up a #1. He heard the Good Humor Truck driving throught the parking lot at JHW. He was just tryin' to flag the guy down so he could get an ice cream cone. :P

I also liked how JS was running around holding up #1 after that win. "We're #1... after 39 other teams!" I understand he was excited and all, but seriously.

Oh, no... He wasn't holding up a #1. He heard the Good Humor Truck driving throught the parking lot at JHW. He was just tryin' to flag the guy down so he could get an ice cream cone. :P

:lol: That was the Juwan Simpson Joke of the Week. Thank you, sir.

Not in Birmingham. Still alive and kickin'. Didn't last long in Fungomery, though.

Milo's rocks! Burgers, fries, apple pies...The tea in the grocery store isn't the same. You gotta get it at Milo's.

Not in Birmingham. Still alive and kickin'. Didn't last long in Fungomery, though.

Milo's rocks! Burgers, fries, apple pies...The tea in the grocery store isn't the same. You gotta get it at Milo's.

We have a Milo's in Mobile, and the tea in the gallon jugs isn't as good.

There's a Milo's here in Tuscaloosa. Just saying...

Didn't know Milo's was into slumming it. :poke:

That joint is nasty, now that you mention it. I like their sweet tea (even though I never drink it b/c of the sugar), but I'd never darken the door of that place. Too much grease!

I miss Milo's in Auburn :(

The one in the Gump made it about 6 months. It was nice having it only 40 minutes away as opposed to one hour and 40 minutes away.

We have a Milo's in Mobile, and the tea in the gallon jugs isn't as good.

Man I'm glad...want to go to B'ham from the ATL and get some Milo's...love those burgers.... B)

There's a Milo's here in Tuscaloosa. Just saying...

I just might.... :)

This has to be one of the most level headed comments of the year. Kudos

I agree. Thumbs up to your rational look at things, win-c. :thumbsup:

Archived