student ticket on ebay $610

BZ770

The auction is for an AUBURN STUDENT FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET. Anyone can use the ticket to enter the gate and sit anywhere in the student section. The tickets are stored on a student pass which can be scanned at the gates to the student sections for entry. This includes tickets for LSU, GEORGIA, ARKANSAS, and FLORIDA and all other remaining home games. The student section is located from sections 17-28 and does not have any upper deck seating.

Link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Auburn-Football-Studen...1QQcmdZViewItem

I would have probably sold mine for that. How much does a student season pass cost now?

This is why there arent student tickets available for everyone. People like this tick me off, but hey, its a capitalist society. Instead of tickets being available to AU fans that go and support their team, money grubbers snatch them up at first chance and put them on ebay to make a quick buck - most likely at the expense of other AU fans. It aint right...

This is why there arent student tickets available for everyone. People like this tick me off, but hey, its a capitalist society. Instead of tickets being available to AU fans that go and support their team, money grubbers snatch them up at first chance and put them on ebay to make a quick buck - most likely at the expense of other AU fans. It aint right...

This is the same reason I think all these ticker brokers on the internet need to start being shut off from being able to buy tickets. They buy up alot of tickets too and then charge an arm and leg for them. Unless you have the money to become a season ticket holder, it is very hard for a regular guy like me to get any type of single game tickets for regular ticket price when they go on sale.

Archived