Getting ready for LSU

Draven

Superstition question here for everyone I am in state of disarray, I had my hair cut real short almost shaved for football season in `04 and the results speak for themselves. Last year I didn’t get it shaved till after Ga Tech :( sorry, after we win 5 straight. This season 2-0 no shaved head, do I need to bring the shaved head mojo for LSU or not mess with a winning thing?

what are you waiting for? LSU to get off the bus?

Just cut your mop and get an Auburn Helmet with a skull in it tatooed to your back. (Actually have a friend that did this with a UGA helmet)

what are you waiting for? LSU to get off the bus?

Just cut your mop and get an Auburn Helmet with a skull in it tatooed to your back. (Actually have a friend that did this with a UGA helmet)

well that would be good but I already have a tattoo on my back, but I am sure I can find a free spot. B)

Superstition question here for everyone I am in state of disarray, I had my hair cut real short almost shaved for football season in `04 and the results speak for themselves. Last year I didn’t get it shaved till after Ga Tech :( sorry, after we win 5 straight. This season 2-0 no shaved head, do I need to bring the shaved head mojo for LSU or not mess with a winning thing?

Dude cut it! It grows back a LSU loss never heals or goes away

Archived