Lindy's AU/LSu prediction

quietfan

http://www.al.com/ncaafootball/lindys/inde....xml&coll=9

A few surprises... but only the lopsided loss by Texas to Ohio State and the double overtime loss by Clemson to Boston College changed my Top 25 list. I was surprised that FSU did not respond more aggressively to Troy's offense, but take nothing away from Troy, the Trojans play with a determination to win... and then there was Tennessee fighting to hold off Air Force. They must have been working on the Florida game plan for the week! Here is the way I see this week in college football, starting with the Southeastern Conference: LSU at Auburn: LSU has the better team, more depth, more experience. Auburn will have to play flawless to win at home.Coaches' Call: LSU by a TD Tennessee put a lot into the California win two weeks ago. Florida has begun to hit its stride. Coaches' Call: Florida wins in Knoxville by sixOther Coaches' Calls:It's Arkansas over Vandy by 10 pointsGeorgia goes to 3-0 over UABOle Miss squeaks by Kentucky by 3Mississippi State finally gets a win over TulaneSouth Carolina beats WoffordAlabama wins for the third time over UL-Monroe

Time to prove another sportswriter wrong!

It's hard to argue with indepth research from Max Howell.... :rolleyes:

He should stick to thinking up dinner menus.

And setting up charter fishing trips in Destin.

I was listening to Max Howell a few months ago. Within the course of two minutes, "You know, the Cavaliers haven't made the NBA playoffs in 40 year?" (I guess he forgot about the late 80's and last year) and he has "Of course, we all remember James Madison's magical run in the NCAA Playoffs in basketball ending at the hands of Florida in the Title Game" (Uhm, it was George Mason, and it ended in the first national semi to Florida)

Haven't listened to his garbage since.

OK, here’s my 2 cents.

I like MH.

Up here in Huntsville we get Max on the 730 Ump @ 9:00am. After listening to bama homers from 6-9 in the morning and from 2-6 in the afternoon, it’s kind of refreshing not to have to listen to everything with a bama slant to it.

He may not be completely accurate, and hopefully wrong a lot on his picks, but he often has good guests and pretty good topics.

And LSU thinks it's not getting respect??

Sheese...that's what I was going to say...especially after ESPN.com picked them too. But I can see the logic. Their recruiting classes have been rated higher...and they seem to have more experience at some key positions. I wouldn't be surprised at whichever way this thing goes. I just hope we do play a flawless game and win it. I am truly surprised that we are a 3 1/2 point favorite, though I know we have TONS of talent. I think it's going to come down to T/O's and be very, very close...again. (Sigh)....

:au::homer:

Archived