holy espn

auwallace

i am not agreeing with espn's decision, but why would they have game day @ auburn/lsu or florida/tennessee when these games will broadcast on CBS? why promote the competition?

i am not agreeing with espn's decision, but why would they have game day @ auburn/lsu or florida/tennessee when these games will broadcast on CBS? why promote the competition?

this defense comes up all the time and it has nothing to do with it (until this year maybe).... ESPN's Gameday has come to venues where CBS is broadcasting countless times. Before this year it had ABSOLUTELY NO bearing on competition of networks, they simply went to the best game. Now that ABC is doing a Prime Time game, you will see them follow that game.

this defense comes up all the time and it has nothing to do with it (until this year maybe).... ESPN's Gameday has come to venues where CBS is broadcasting countless times. Before this year it had ABSOLUTELY NO bearing on competition of networks, they simply went to the best game. Now that ABC is doing a Prime Time game, you will see them follow that game.

Yea, what he said. Interesting to note. If you watched the ESPN opening before the Maryland/WVU game tonight. THe three talking heads tonight talked more about the AU/LSU game than any other. GO figure!! Must have been getting the message and the flak???

Archived