Rankings after this week

japantiger

I dont know if USC will jump AU yet. The pollsters took a bit of heat last week, so they may wait til USC plays Cal or ND.

I think the rankings should be:

1. OSU

2. AU

3. Texas

4. Someone else (Fla?)

5. (Maybe) LSU

(Is Michigan undefeated?)

:P

Oh crud...i forgot about USC (can you believe that? And I mentioned em in my last post too! Doh!) :slapfh:

Ok, 1. OSU

2. AU

3. USC

4. Texas

5. Fla

and then maybe LSU, WVU and those guys.

I say

1. Notre Dame (they did score 21 and close the gap)

2. OU (they only lost by 1)

3. USC (because they are finally winning without reggie bush's agent money)

:lol: Thanks BG, it's getting hard to find humor in any of this.

My suggested rankings:

1) Ohio State

2) AUBURN

3) Who flippin' cares?! Just move Auburn up to #2 for once!!!

Well, if you have been watching GameDay final and SportsCenter, then you have seen that the new team that is being praised is Michigan.

All of those guys picked us either #3 or #4. Maybe #5. Amazing. That is a slap in the face to both AU and LSU.

I dont think it matters that much.

Michigan DID look better than AU today. But UM wont go undefeated. So if AU takes care of business, it wont matter.

Right now id rank it as follows:

1. OSU

2. Michigan

3a Auburn

3b USC

Michigan DID look better than AU today. But UM wont go undefeated. So if AU takes care of business, it wont matter.

1. OSU

2. Michigan

3a Auburn

3b USC

And if Bama were #3, and #2 lost and #11 jumped over Bama, you'd be saying what exactly?

1. OSU

2. Michigan

3a Auburn

3b USC

Michigan played a !)%#&!@% highschool team for God's sake.

Heisman Quinn looked like he played for Goofy's Disney team. You don't think Cox could throw five balls up for grabs to Taylor in single coverage against that slow, ass ND defense like Michigan did? JPW and DJ could have done that -- provided Shula/Rader a.k.a. Shader (who actually calls the plays? Your call in show debated this without resolution tonight) could call that play. LSU, Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida and Alabama all would have annihilated the Domers the way they played today.

I saw what I saw in Auburn. I'm telling you now that on this day, there was not a team in the country that could have matched up with either AU or LSU. That doesn't mean that things won't change or that either or both won't have some bad days down the road, but on this day? You could have put USC, ND, Michigan, OSU or any of those in there and they weren't going to put points on the board against either one of those teams.

LSU has a fine football team. Tremendous athletes. Maybe the greatest assortment of athletes I've seen. The defensive was monstrous. A beast. Trouble with them is I think they have Ed Orgeron's mini-me for a coach. Only difference is Orgeron has no talent and Miles has a bunch that he can coast on for a while.

I'd rank it like this.......

1. bammer-they beat up Three AWESOME TEAMS (Hawaii', Vandy, and La-Monroe)

2. Auburn-they'll always live in bammer's shadow

3. OSU-because they'll end up getting beat by atleast one team on their schedule

4. USC-only because that agent stopped paying me as much as he usually does

5. Michigan-they whooped an OVERATED ND team

6a. Hawaii-they almost beat bammer.......actually......they Should've beaten bammer

6b. Vandy-see (6a)

6c. La-Monroe-they actually scored against that Great Defense of bammer's

No Wait.........now that I've put away my Marijuana Simpson, Johns, Keys, Hall, Water Bong I can see clearly.

Okay, lemme try this again.........

1. OSU - Dynamic QB and WR in Troy Smith and Tedd Ginn, and they've got the son of 1/2 the Road Warriors.......Animal's son, #33 Linebacker.

2a. Auburn - Lethal One Two Three Punch in Cox, Taylor, and Irons, and a Badd Arse Defense

2b. usUcK - just because they've got a Stable of Stud LBers, and a set of Playmakers at WR.

3. Michigan - see (5) above

I'd rank it like this.......

1. bammer-they beat up Three AWESOME TEAMS (Hawaii', Vandy, and La-Monroe)

2. Auburn-they'll always live in bammer's shadow

3. OSU-because they'll end up getting beat by atleast one team on their schedule

4. USC-only because that agent stopped paying me as much as he usually does

5. Michigan-they whooped an OVERATED ND team

6a. Hawaii-they almost beat bammer.......actually......they Should've beaten bammer

6b. Vandy-see (6a)

6c. La-Monroe-they actually scored against that Great Defense of bammer's

No Wait.........now that I've put away my Marijuana Simpson, Johns, Keys, Hall, Water Bong I can see clearly.

Okay, lemme try this again.........

1. OSU - Dynamic QB and WR in Troy Smith and Tedd Ginn, and they've got the son of 1/2 the Road Warriors.......Animal's son, #33 Linebacker.

2a. Auburn - Lethal One Two Three Punch in Cox, Taylor, and Irons, and a Badd Arse Defense

2b. usUcK - just because they've got a Stable of Stud LBers, and a set of Playmakers at WR.

3. Michigan - see (5) above

I agree exept Auburn is the best team in the country! No one wants to play Au :thumbsup:

1. OSU

2. Michigan

3a Auburn

3b USC

And if Bama were #3, and #2 lost and #11 jumped over Bama, you'd be saying what exactly?

That it has happened before. #5 ND jumped over #2 Bama one year I recall.

I'm sure SC will jump us, at least in the BCS poll. But I'll take a split MNC...and I'll take the one for 2004 too, when SC goes on probation, is stripped, and RB gives his Heisman back! <_<

:au::homer:

Herbstriet said that Michigan should jump from #11 to #2 after the victory over the overrated Irish. Now it makes sense... ABC is carrying the OSU-UM game on Nov. 18. Remember it's all about synergy and cross promotion... :puke:

UM Schedule

Oh crud...i forgot about USC (can you believe that? And I mentioned em in my last post too! Doh!) :slapfh:

Ok, 1. OSU

2. AU

3. USC

4. Texas

5. Fla

and then maybe LSU, WVU and those guys.

I'd put a one loss LSU above a one loss Texas.

If I was a pollster, I'd do

1. Ohio State

2. Auburn

3. West Virginia

4. Michigan

5. USC

6. LSU

7. Florida

8. Texas

9. Georgia

10. Notre Dame

I just don't see West Virginia near the top 5; all of their attention is from the one bowl game last year against UG. Put them in the SEC and they lose 3 or 4 games. Of course, the same could easily be said of USC this year, and yet they are right there too...

You guys are crazy. WVU is a VERY strong football team.

The Cards will handle WVU.

Louisville and WVU is going to be an insane game.....I see something like 35-28 or something crazy like that.

Archived