Auburn vs Buffalo Bulls

TigerOne

my prediction

Auburn 63

Buffalo 0

and I think auburn should go for 4 shutouts this year (buffalo, tulane, ark st., added to miss st.)

Auburn needs to get their heads right before this game, because Buffalo will come ready to play ball, especially with Auburn's No. 2 ranking. Everyone will come ready to knock us out of the race. Get mentally ready for every game one game at a time. I'm not predicting a shut out or thump. Auburn really needs to prepare this time and forget about LSU and anything else except Buffalo and course work.

But don't forget...the most important thing is that my 17 year old will be cheering with her Cleburne County Tiger squad at half time of the game! Let's keep our priorities straight!!! :big:

:au::homer:

Buffalo averages 280 rush yards against/game .. and in my first go-round of the new NCAA game, beat me by 11 after I started 3-0 with a 4-point last-second win over LSU.

In a game a lot like the Citadel in 2004, Auburn 37, Buffalo 3

If Field starts, they may not click early and rely on grinding it out for a quarter or so. If BF is at the helm the whole game, don't expect them to sling it around the field. I'd be inclined to go with 35-40 points.

They run the option. The buff's head coach, Turner Gill, knows a thing or two about the option. This will be a tougher than we want game. We SHOULD win, but, we had better be ready to play football EVERY week.

p.s. Playing against the option will be good for us down the road.

Archived