A few questions from an LSU fan.

JWBLSU

1. Did it surprise you that LSU did not run any wide reciever screens, reverses, or fake reverses?

2. Did you feel like LSU did not utilize their wide recievers' ability to run with the football in space?

3. Do you like Tommy Tuberville?

4. What did you think of Muschamp when he used to celebrate and go crazy on the LSU sidelines? What do you think of him now when he does it on the Auburn sidelines? What will you think of him if he winds up doing it on Alabama sidelines next year?

5. When the Auburn defender hit Jacob Hester helmet to helmet while another defender held him up defenseless on the sideline, were you cringing that perhaps the referee would throw a 15 yard penalty?

6. Do you feel that LSU and Auburn are the top 2 teams in the nation, right now?

Thanks guys, and great ballgame Saturday.

1. Did it surprise you that LSU did not run any wide reciever screens, reverses, or fake reverses?

2. Did you feel like LSU did not utilize their wide recievers' ability to run with the football in space?

4. What did you think of Muschamp when he used to celebrate and go crazy on the LSU sidelines? What do you think of him now when he does it on the Auburn sidelines? What will you think of him if he winds up doing it on Alabama sidelines next year?

5. When the Auburn defender hit Jacob Hester helmet to helmet while another defender held him up defenseless on the sideline, were you cringing that perhaps the referee would throw a 15 yard penalty?

6. Do you feel that LSU and Auburn are the top 2 teams in the nation, right now?

1. Could care less

2. Could care less

3. Yes

4. Dont Remember, Its Great, I wouldnt because its Alabama

5. Quit trying to start something and no

6. Yes

7-3 GL on the rest of your season!

Numbers 1 and 2- don't care you lost.

Number 3 - we love him, he is like 19-1 in his last 20 SEC games. (You guys got lucky on the one loss)

Number 4 - I love a emotional coach and I don't think Musschamp is going to Bama next year. What have you been smoking?

Number 5 - physical game, quit crying, again yuo lost.

Last, I think the SEC is again the superior conference in the Nation. Who are the top teams remains to be seen.

Now some questions for you:

1) Did it surprise you that Auburn did not run more wide reciever screens, reverses, or fake reverses?

2) Did you feel like Auburn did not utilize their wide recievers' ability to run with the football in space?

3) Do you like Les Miles?

4) When the LSU defender hit Brandon Cox low while another defender held him up defenseless (arguably a cheap shot), were you cringing that perhaps the referee would throw a 15 yard penalty?

Thank you, and great game also. Hope you had a pleasant drive home.

#7. Did you notice that most of the cool lsu fans dropped by within 24 hrs. after the game and offered sincere congrats while the whiners came just a bit later?

1- never gave it a thought.

2- It's kinda hard to utilize your receivers when you're facing the best d in the SEC.

3- Actually, we LOVE the guy! He is a class act and has developed an extremely classy program at AU regardless of the fact that many lsu fans despise him.

4- I like a coach with some fire. His celebrations never bothered me when he was at lsu why should it now and why should it if he takes droolas job which is highly unlikely I'd say. We probably won't keep him long though. Nature of the beast.

5- there were several close calls on both sides of the ball that coulda went either way. Why dig this one up?

6- Ask me at the end of the season it doesn't make any difference now.

7- yes.

On second thought, I don't know if "appreciate" is the right word. I wasn't trying to start a big argument. The first 2 questions I asked because Jimbo Fisher (LSU Off. Coordinator) is taking a beating within LSU circles for not even trying any wide reciever screens, which we have been known for under Fisher the last few years. The reason people are saying this is that Doucet and Davis had some success in breaking tackles on the plays we got them the ball. Our running backs did not have the same success, to say the least. Our bunch formations were slow and ploddy and getting stuffed; we were much better off spreading the field and letting JR find the open man. I was wondering if Auburn fans noticed that or what their take on it was. It's always interesting to hear the opposition's point of view.

The Tuberville question was asked because I know there was some stuff that happened with Petrino and he seems smug at times but the guy is a winner and I was wondering if you guys liked him. The Muschamp thing was because he is so fiery and I noticed that wherever he goes next, you guys will feel the same way about him as we do now - mixed emotions. The Hester (late?) hit wasn't to argue the call but rather wondering if you guys were worried when it happened. I thought it could've been called but every officiating crew is different, and that's football. And for the last question, I do feel that LSU and Auburn are the best 2 teams in the nation right now, with USC just barely behind both of us.

I honestly didn't think about it. All I cared about was getting your butts on the turf when you had the ball.

See above.

Yes. He's doing an excellent job of not only building our program to an elite level, but driving bammers crazy in the process.

I liked it. I dig coaches who get fired up. If he coaches for bammer, I'll hate him with the fire of a thousand hells. :)

Don't remember that hit specifically. But then again, when you win, you don't tend to dwell on every perceived instance of the refs doing something wrong.

No. I think Auburn and Ohio State are the top 2. But I think LSU is right up there in the thick of it.

1. No. Stop whining.

2. No. Stop whining.

3. Yes.

4. Loved it. Love it. No need to wait. He'll be doing it on the Alabama sidelines THIS year.

5. No. Stop whining.

6. No. I feel that both belong in the top 5 though.

a. What did you think of Muschamp when he used to celebrate and go crazy on the LSU sidelines? b. What do you think of him now when he does it on the Auburn sidelines? c. What will you think of him if he winds up doing it on Alabama sidelines next year?

a. never noticed

b. rarely notice

c. I'd think that would be taking the taunting a bit too far for our DC to go crazy on their sidelines. Might even get a flag for excessive celebration, although hopefully it would be reversed and drive the Bammers as crazy as the Corndogs.

in response to last question from lsu fan, YES. i would put :au: and lsu up against anybody in the nation anytime, anyplace. your defensive front was everywhere. you are going to KILL florida, alabama, arkansas. and while you are playing alabama i will especially enjoy that mauling, i would say right now, lsu by at least 3 tds and also they will be in disarray going into the iron bowl. their fans are already bitchin' about having to play ya'll before us. my response to them is,"have you ever heard us complain about having to play georgia every year before we play alabama?"

i would like to see lsu thump a bcs opponent, and in a few days, in the last game of the year we dismantle our opponent on national stage in every facet of the game!

Archived