Buffalo message boards?

CircleDrill

Do really want to pick on those poor souls that bad?

Oh, no picking at all. I just wanted to go lurk and see what they were saying.

Most of them have picked AU to win by 40 points or more. Their biggest debate so far is whether they will be able to score on us or not. They seem to be excited about coming to JHS.

That's all I wanted, was to see what their mindset was.

Seems they are very nice, and very respectful of our team. So let's be kind to them. :)

:au::homer:

You have to be really hard core to come all the way down here when you are expecting to lose that bad. Or at least be a transplanted alumni with nothing better to do.

You have to be really hard core to come all the way down here when you are expecting to lose that bad. Or at least be a transplanted alumni with nothing better to do.

Maybe they read about the "mecca of college football" in the Syracuse newspapers a few years back. :)

:au::homer:

I loved about 20 miles from their campus for about a year before moving back to middle TN. There wasn't a huge following for college football that I saw.

Now when it comes to the Bills or Sabres there were sure some fans though...

Went to the Buffalo board, and found out the WVU hillbillies are whiners. Crying about not getting to play the Bulls, pitiful.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Did you notice the name of the link pointing here ?

That's the old name, back before it was hosted and owned by our good friend, David K. Ward.

I loved about 20 miles from their campus for about a year before moving back to middle TN.

Why limit yourself to 20 miles? <_<B)

LOL!!! :cheer::moon::cheer: There's only so much time in the day (and only so much room between the "o" and the "i" on my keyboard) :poke:

I don't know if it will be on the radio near Nashville or not. I was real.ly hoping for PPV, but I guess that won't happen.

I loved about 20 miles from their campus for about a year before moving back to middle TN.

Why limit yourself to 20 miles? <_<B)

LOL!!! :cheer::moon::cheer: There's only so much time in the day (and only so much room between the "o" and the "i" on my keyboard) :poke:

I don't know if it will be on the radio near Nashville or not. I was real.ly hoping for PPV, but I guess that won't happen.

A station in Tullahoma used to broadcast the AU games. If you check into it and find that they still do, please post their dial #.

Based on what I saw on their boards, I can't imagine any of them coming to talk trash. I think the vast majority want the team to survive, get the check, and go back home.

Didn't see the link, but did see the 'eers tears. heres a link to the scout board really inactive though

http://mb16.scout.com/fbuffalofrm1

i checked their scout board earlier this week....

them couch burners are an angry bunch. i didn't even realize that we pulled a bowling green on them and bought buffalo away...

needless to say, i don't see why wvu was so angry. was buffalo really going to boost their schedule (ie. playing 1 ranked team the whole year)?

Archived