Georgia Tech vs. Virginia

Tigermike

Patrick Nix so far is doing a good job with the play calling.

I was sitting tailgating with some of my Tech Friends today, Heck what else should I be doing on a 74 deg day in Atlanta with Thursday night football.

Conversation came up about Reggie and him finally being done with school, and if they Boosters would give Gailey at least 2 more years to develop a true QB... Anyway we then talked about his assistants and they were very high on Nix and thought he was going a great job and hoped the staff would get at least 2 more years to build the program...

We also talked about playing them for the 12th game next year.. not going to happen but I would love to bring that rivarly back

I just turned it to the GT to VA game and they are talking about Michigan. Are they selling michigan that much. They must be the ordained team of the week. Anyone else notice this?

I just turned it to the GT to VA game and they are talking about Michigan. Are they selling michigan that much. They must be the ordained team of the week. Anyone else notice this?

Yep.... I've noticed them still even talking about ND!!

There needs to be a rival station against ESPN... if FOX or CBS had a gameday, that would counter the effect.

There needs to be a rival station against ESPN... if FOX or CBS had a gameday, that would counter the effect.

Man, that is a great idea. Anything that would offset the singular opinion that ESPN provides would be a welcome change.

And yes, they are pushing Michigan. They beat Notre Dame, so they must be ordained to win the MNC this year. Before that game does ANYONE remember them saying ANYTHING about Michigan and the MNC????

Sad that your biggest rival is that lame.

So who is??

:au::au::au:

Depends on who you ask?

I think UF is our main rival as do many, many UGA fans.

Some consider AU...many older ones

Some think of UT/USC as many more people from those states are now coming to UGA.

Fowler and Herbstriet SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK as announcers.

I thought I couldn't hate them more than I did, but my level of animus has increased five-fold. I hope they're both gay and never adopt. I'd hate to think that either one of them ever spawned a child.

Fowler and Herbstriet SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK as announcers.

I thought I couldn't hate them more than I did, but my level of animus has increased five-fold. I hope they're both gay and never adopt. I'd hate to think that either one of them ever spawned a child.

I don' think they are that bad.

The thing I thought was funny is that ESPN missed two turnovers because they were doing something else like harassing Johnson's parents or on commercial.

did anyone else detect the slightest hint of bias in their calling of the game? They were straight strokin Tech all night long. Also Herbie was being a complete ass while they were interviewing andre from outkast, Draw from that what you will.

for what it's worth, having two stations has done little to increase the quality of opinions put forth by the national news (ie. fox and cnn both suck equally... just in different extremes). i think you'd get the same crap by having two rival gamedays. total crap from both... just pimping different, network affliated teams. at least this way, i only have to dodge one channel to avoid losing any football knowledge.

Archived