AU-Buffalo game thread

TexasTiger

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at least the defense showed up!

If this is less than a 4 TD victory, we'll be in trouble in the polls.

We wont be #2 next week. Our O is almost non-existent.

What happened with the OL going to be fired up this week? We are being out rushed and out thrown and out executed.

Here's hoping CTT keeps them in pads all next week.

We dont look anything like a #2 ranked team.

Our O is just not at the stadium today. Penalties, penalties, penalties!

Pitiful!

Cox isn't the man he used to be.This sux.Auburn isn't number 2 but I feel like number 2.Defense Offense where are YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, the offense really seems to be lollygagging around and not taking the other team seriously. I know it's hard to get back up after a huge win over LSU, but this can't continue.

i'd love to be all indignant about the stuff corso and all those posers were saying about us, but the fact is pretty simple: we make them look right. period. if brandon was bothered by injuries like they said he was this week, he shouldn't have been playing. i can't hear the dang game b/c auburn university/cstv apparently have never seen a macintosh computer before, but watching gamecast is bad enough.

we are flat....doesnt really surprise me.

How could it not surprise you? We are looking to make a statement that we belong in the MNC hunt and we mail it in... :puke: We have to look impressive in EVERY game this year in order to unseat the media darlings, OSU and SC.

Not to be negative but here goes. WHAT ARE WE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the WORST TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL! PERIOD END OF STORY. We are not the #2 team and all the talk should cease about a NC. This team is not the 04 team at all! And we know that! If we fall in the polls i hope we all know why! I thought it was LSUs D but it was our O last week! How can they let this happen? 7 point is all we can muster in a half come on guys get it together.

wish i'd read this thread a looooong time ago... thanks texasjack for figuring out how to help me more than auburn's official website could.

46 yard fg by Vaughn

10-0

we are flat....doesnt really surprise me.

How could it not surprise you? We are looking to make a statement that we belong in the MNC hunt and we mail it in... :puke: We have to look impressive in EVERY game this year in order to unseat the media darlings, OSU and SC.

Wow after last weeks game...jeez ya know just cause your pissed about the game dont take it out on me...all i friggin said was that it doesnt surprise me we are flat, i didnt say i was proud of the fact or that im not pissed, or that they dont need to get it in gear. Look coaches are gonna knock some heads at half time we will be ok. The ywill get it together have some faith guys! BTW nice kick John V.

Archived