AU-Buffalo game thread

TexasTiger

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are flat....doesnt really surprise me.

How could it not surprise you? We are looking to make a statement that we belong in the MNC hunt and we mail it in... :puke: We have to look impressive in EVERY game this year in order to unseat the media darlings, OSU and SC.

Wow after last weeks game...jeez ya know just cause your pissed about the game dont take it out on me...all i friggin said was that it doesnt surprise me we are flat, i didnt say i was proud of the fact or that im not pissed, or that they dont need to get it in gear. Look coaches are gonna knock some heads at half time we will be ok. The ywill get it together have some faith guys! BTW nice kick John V.

You would have thought that after the Wisconsin game, Tubby would learn about the consequences of being flat...

How could it not surprise you? We are looking to make a statement that we belong in the MNC hunt and we mail it in... :puke: We have to look impressive in EVERY game this year in order to unseat the media darlings, OSU and SC.

Wow after last weeks game...jeez ya know just cause your pissed about the game dont take it out on me...all i friggin said was that it doesnt surprise me we are flat, i didnt say i was proud of the fact or that im not pissed, or that they dont need to get it in gear. Look coaches are gonna knock some heads at half time we will be ok. The ywill get it together have some faith guys! BTW nice kick John V.

Sorry I didn't mean to :flame:

Sorry I didn't mean to :flame:

All good Buddy...WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!! ..Final score will be big enough trust me!

10-0? There is no excuse for that. The starters should play the entire 2nd half and hope that they tack on 5 TDs to the score. Or else nobody should cry about being left out of the MNC discussion.

Listen folks

I know everyone is disappointed right now....Im right there with you.

HOWEVER, dont get discouraged we still have a long season left, first everyone needs to chill out on the MNC talk and style points.

I think the guys are beat up, and im sure it has to be hard to get up for this team. LSU was a complete slugfest and had to take a lot out of them. Im just glad we are playing Buffalo and not someone else this is why these games our scheduled this way.

That being said Im sure the final score will be big enough and with the remaining schedule we have no one is going to look back at this game and say hey Auburn didnt cover the spread against Buffalo.

WAR EAGLE they will get it done!!!

scissors, i was refering specifically to john vaughn's lsu phobia not lingering. obviously, the rest of the team is a little busy basking in the glow of last week's win to bother with actually playing well today.

well hopefully we'll get things going in the 2nd half....and get them going big time!! UGA pulled it out in the 2nd half, so maybe we'll start playing like a number 2 team in the 2nd half. War Eagle!!

i'm not worried about national titles or style points. i'm worried about not being able to pick up 3rd and 2 against buffalo. i'm worried about brandon openly getting questioned on the air right now for not being able to look off a safety. i'm worried about a passing game that's not existent. if you can't get it done against this level of opponent, you're not going to consistently get it done the rest of the year.

TD :au:

17-0

way to go tigers! big play by carl stewart... glad to have another weapon in the passing game to compliment ct a little bit. war eagle!

Archived