AU-Buffalo game thread

TexasTiger

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

double that's really, really my bad. they're not playing well, and they're playing sloppy. that doesn't give me an excuse to make a statement like that about 20 year olds. sorry bout that.

war eagle tre smith! nice to hear your name when it's not attatched to "please just catch it..." :) heck of a job by the line to finish that drive.

Punt it away Buffalo. Let's go offense!

Did the streaming audio go out for anyone else?

Nevermind - daughter just unplugged speaker cables -ooops

The good thing is no one is really looking great today. here's what we have so far

#9 Georgia won by 1 at home with a TD at :46 left to a team that lost to a DivII team.

#1 Ohio State only 100 yards of O in the first half and trailing 3-0

#6 Michigan not overly impressive in their 2 TD win at home.

It's been spotty for me. I think that is more a result of this @* italian internet connection

Guys - although we are not playing up to our full potential, it's not as doom and gloom as you would expect by reading this thread.

See a big run ;)

TD Ben Tate!

31-7

What are the odds that when ESPN talks about us they mention that we were playing third stringers?

Zero, they will say if we were really the #2 team we would have been up 45 to nothing by the end of the first quarter, and since we weren't we need to drop out of the Top 10. UG and Richt will get nothing but kudos for the amazing comeback against the Big 12 powerhouse, Colorado...

Good stop, D!

Let's punch another one in.

Don't worry the final score will "look" like it should regarding spread. No one will be too concerned that UB scored, just keep them in the single digits.

Amen! War JoePa :big:

A little more calm now. Looking at the stats this game is where it should be 10 pass attempts and over 250 in rushing yardage. with KI that number would be 100+ higher. Point still is they must improve before Thursday. The old Ball Coach would love to bring us back down to earth and is planning on it!!!! They better practice and use every second of thier time getting prepared for this game on Thursday it is going to be a stretch to keep SC out of the end zone!!!!

Archived