AU-Buffalo game thread

TexasTiger

TD Ben Tate!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess ben tate isn't going to redshirt, eh? nice run. they showed the clip on CBS. nice. WDE!!!!

TD Tate and he played during miss state so no

38-7 is respectable.

dlowe i can relate... first time i've listened on the radio since jim. i didn't go to the arkansas game last year b/c i was on the coast cleaning up, but i saw 'em all home or away for 3 years before that. it's odd not being there; it's stranger not seeing it.

i guess ben tate isn't going to redshirt, eh? nice run. they showed the clip on CBS. nice. WDE!!!!

well, u can still reshirt until the 3rd game, or do they extend that to the 4th game with a 12 game schedule?????, so i didn't know if he'd been parked in the garage or not. well, the 2nd TD is pretty nice. go BT...28 yards!!!!

91 yards on 6 carries for Tate

good to hear tate doing well. seems like he runs with authority ("should have been dropped for a gain of three, strong enough to move the pile for eight").

the score doesn't look as sloppy as the game was, and since this game was basically all the way off the radar, the scoreboard is all we really needed.

well, u can still reshirt until the 3rd game, or do they extend that to the 4th game with a 12 game schedule?????, so i didn't know if he'd been parked in the garage or not. well, the 2nd TD is pretty nice. go BT...28 yards!!!!

Wrong sorry bud...you cant play at all and redshirt ....unless its a medical redshirt

I was about to mention that. And considering the #1 team is LOSING AT HOME 3-0 right now, 31-7 is fine with me!

Penn State intercepts and gets ball on the OSU 25!

....but misses field goal attempt. :angry:

Ballgame. Bring on the chickens!

414 yards of total offense...257 on the ground, 157 in the air.

Wrong sorry bud...you cant play at all and redshirt ....unless its a medical redshirt

if that's so, then i'm mistaken and sorry. i would've sworn you could play 2-3 games, then redshirt. forgive me if i'm wrong. :)

Ben Tate winds up with 111 yards on 7 carries with 2 TDs

Good game Buffalo! Turner Gill had them ready to go.

Good Job Tigers...wasnt pretty, but I told yall final score would be ok :)

Exactly - WDE!!!

if that's so, then i'm mistaken and sorry. i would've sworn you could play 2-3 games, then redshirt. forgive me if i'm wrong. :)

I doubt Tate enrolled in Jan. so he could redshirt anyway.

Cox has a bad habit of locking on a receiver. 90% of the time it's Taylor.

Overall this was good game for Auburn. It may have shown some weakness

and we have some.

Congrats to the Tigers for the victory.

Good workout before the Thursday night game in Cootville. Several players were in and out, Tate looked good, and the defense slept walk to a good performance....

NOW WE CAN PUMP UP THE VOLUME AND WHIP VISOR BOY!

I love how those not in attendance were going crazy. Auburn ran a super junior high offense in this game - played without Kenny Irons, Wilhite, and Dede and still walk away 38-7. Yes, it was close for too long, but Auburn put up minimal effort and gets away with the W. Works for me. We win by 30, no sportswriter should really care - bring on Carolina!

Yeah......agree radio!

Cocka Doodle doo

Cocka Doodle doo

Carolina Gamecocks to Hell with you!

"We have bigger concerns than 2004. Check the calendar".

Check the list of voting media that will decide the 2006 MNC. It's virtually the same as 2004. Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, and all that....

Look, I'm just saying if AU and itss fans don't fire back @ ESPN and other media naysayers any way we can (AU flags @ GameDay, signs in our stands @ televised games, Bama-style nasty e-mails & letters, whatever) in ADDITION to doing it on the field, we are MORE likely to get jumped in the polls than if we do all that self-promotion....and nobody's going to do it for us. We fans can't do it on the field, this is something we CAN do.

"We have bigger concerns than 2004. Check the calendar".

Check the list of voting media that will decide the 2006 MNC. It's virtually the same as 2004. Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, and all that....

Look, I'm just saying if AU and itss fans don't fire back @ ESPN and other media naysayers any way we can (AU flags @ GameDay, signs in our stands @ televised games, Bama-style nasty e-mails & letters, whatever) in ADDITION to doing it on the field, we are MORE likely to get jumped in the polls than if we do all that self-promotion....and nobody's going to do it for us. We fans can't do it on the field, this is something we CAN do.

you may be on to something...USC whined forever about being left out of the championship, and whined themselves into an AP championship and being put on a pedestal by the media that they won't seem to fall off of..........

but I'm still of the opinion that we should take care of our business on the field, but of course it's hard to get over the fact that they dwell on the fact that USC has more ranked opponents left on their schedule than we do...even if the ones we play are in the top 10 while they play teams in the top 20-25 or so.......besides chances are good that if we make it to the SEC Championship game we'll play yet another ranked team, and more than likely another top 10 team.....so I'm not really buying what the media is selling.

Archived