OHIO STATE -7

IOWA

09/30 5:00p

MICHIGAN -8½

MINNESOTA

09/30 9:00a

TENNESSEE 13½

MEMPHIS

I have a feeling that the :ut: /Memphis game is going to be a close one.

The :uf: / :ua: line is pretty attractive as well.

I dont think the margin will be that large at all for the Bama @ Florida game.

Sheridan would gladly lose every bama line all year as long as he could do his best to make us look bad. That guy is such an asshat.

He is a bama homer. He is just playing the old Pat Dye game saying in essence "we ain't man enough to beat the Gators."

He is not a bama homer. he has been slamming alabama since fran left and they didnt hire his buddy donnan.

BG, is the consumate bama :homer: just not a CMS :homer:

I dont think the margin will be that large at all for the Bama @ Florida game.

Yeah...It'll be larger. Bamar is NOT very good.

:au::homer:

He is not a bama homer. he has been slamming alabama since fran left and they didnt hire his buddy donnan.

That is correct...heard him week before last and he was VERY complimentary of AU, and hammered Bamar and Sheila.... I was amazed....

That is correct...heard him week before last and he was VERY complimentary of AU, and hammered Bamar and Sheila.... I was amazed....

He's got you fooled. True, he doesn't ike Shula, but he is still a big bama fan. John Hannah has been critical of Shula too. Do you not think he is still a bama homer?

Isn't he a Bammer Grad??? I think by his putting Auburn at 6 in his poll, it shows where he lies. That is rediculous and the same sort of thing that costs us in the other polls. Coaches in the SEC hate to see other programs do better then theirs. As far as I am concerned, all SEC coaches should have Auburn or Florida at #1, yet out of all the SEC tams, only Aubrun has 2 first place votes. Does anyone know how many or who in the SEC is voting in the coaches poll?

Isn't he a Bammer Grad???--Yes

I think by his putting Auburn at 6 in his poll, it shows where he lies.--You caught on.

That is rediculous and the same sort of thing that costs us in the other polls. Coaches in the SEC hate to see other programs do better then theirs. As far as I am concerned, all SEC coaches should have Auburn or Florida at #1, yet out of all the SEC tams, only Aubrun has 2 first place votes. Does anyone know how many or who in the SEC is voting in the coaches poll?

Sheridan is to Bama what Corso is the FSU. He tries REALLY hard to show he's not a homer for his alma mater, but it inevitably sneaks out in extended conversation....

Archived