Congratulations Tigers

COCKnLOAD

Busy day at the office here guys, but had to say Congrats to the Tigers on the win last night. You guys have one hell of a good team and last night showed why you all deserve to be ranked #2 in the country.

I was proud of the way the Cocks hung in, and it gives us some hope that this young team will do some good things before the season's over. Thanx to you guys who came over to Cockytalk, and please feel free to continue to do so.

Would love to see you guys go on to win the National Championship this season. Good Luck in the hunt to do just that.

thanks for the congrats,but to be honest, the way you guys exposed the defense last night, i am afraid that the NC is a very long way off......i am actually depressed today because of it....i thought we were better than what i saw last night.....the ole ball coach is not one to take lightly

Thanks cockNload. It was really one helluve game. The old ball coach is back with a QB, and nix is looking good as the sole DC.

Needless to say you guys played much better than we thought you would and could have easily won with a break or two.

Thank you, COCKnLOAD. The Ol Ball Coach had your boys ready to go for this one. Great game and good luck the rest of the way. Here's :cheers: to seeing you again in Atlanta this December.

USC played a GREAT game and Newton and his WRs played lights out!

Your defense played very well too!

Good luck down the road!

thanks for the congrats,but to be honest, the way you guys exposed the defense last night, i am afraid that the NC is a very long way off......i am actually depressed today because of it....i thought we were better than what i saw last night.....the ole ball coach is not one to take lightly

I personally think you guys have as good a shot at the NC than some of the teams picked by "so called" experts. I'd like to see you guys match up with Ohio State in a BSC Championship. I think Auburn could take em. Not just saying that to be nice. I think the running game AU has could give OS fits.

Archived