Here's that 2 star lineman you didn't want....

MrMoJo

Who "Didn't want HIM"? Please, do tell.

When he was signed and he was a 2 star lineman, there were a bunch, and I mean a bunch of posters on this board that was complaining about CTT signing 2 star players that year including this guy. I remember well because he played with my oldest son. He might screw up Saturday but I doubt it.

:homer: = not directed at you WarTim

I wasn't a member here when CTT signed Bosley, but I seem to remember that he was a very good lineman who tore his acl? sometime during his Senior season in HS. At the time, I remember thinking that he could be a "steal" for a 2-star guy. But that's just me...

Nah, didn't blow his knee out but was one of the top 4 heavyweight wrestlers (good feet) in Alabama and I think he was runnerup state champ in javelin in track....smart kid. I went to the USC game last week and we should have put Boz in some, USC was stunting in and around Cope all nite, taking advantage of his injury. Mind you, Cope is a warrior but sometimes its best to give the guy some rest. The last few years I recall AU having problems not having a backup center.

CTT put Boz under the radar screen during recruiting and, at the last minute, came up to Grissom and got his committment.....wise move.

Everybody needs to pull for Boz Saturday....a bad game and we probably lose

Archived