I wanted to stop by and congratulate Auburn Fans

PigsBury

Your team has looked impressive to me so far. Your defense looks really stout. It should be a good game saturday.

I hope niether team has any injuries. Of course I hope Arkansas wins, and we do usually give you guys our best game of the year. This year hope my assesment of the game is way off, I see it about

:arky: Arkansas 13 - Auburn 31 :au: Good luck after Satuday afternoon.

GO HOGS

Your team has looked impressive to me so far. Your defense looks really stout. It should be a good game saturday.

I hope niether team has any injuries. Of course I hope Arkansas wins, and we do usually give you guys our best game of the year. This year hope my assesment of the game is way off, I see it about

GO HOGS

Thanks for the kind words. I too feel like it will be a very good game. I have no doubt that the hogs will give Auburn their best shot. I think it may be closer than some think. I second the motion for an injury free game and good luck to yall as well.

GO HOGS

Thanks, Piggy! Appreciate the kind words. Good luck! :) I think I said 34-24 on another thread. :au::homer:

GO HOGS

Thanks, Piggy! Appreciate the kind words. Good luck! :) I think I said 34-24 on another thread. :au::homer:

24! I'll call that a vote of confidence. We've only reached that lofty mark once so far and we needed 7 points in overtime to get there.

i think the defense shows up for this one... call me crazy, but i don't see mustain having the kind of calm and saavy (or muschamp having the kind of ineptitude) we saw on the field against south carolina. i don't make score predictions, but i'm not giving the hog offense a vote of confidence. we're usually pretty solid at stopping a pure running team (with the exception of any game involving matt jones).

i think the defense shows up for this one... call me crazy, but i don't see mustain having the kind of calm and saavy (or muschamp having the kind of ineptitude) we saw on the field against south carolina. i don't make score predictions, but i'm not giving the hog offense a vote of confidence. we're usually pretty solid at stopping a pure running team (with the exception of any game involving matt jones).

Mustain is from the greek mustanos, meaning savvy.

So, there ya go.

Don't argue with Charlie. That is one savvy hog fan.

dammit. ixnay on the endergay eferenceray.

Hog fans really do speak pig latin. Who would've thunk it?

Don't argue with Charlie. That is one savvy hog fan.

dammit. ixnay on the endergay eferenceray.

Hog fans really do speak pig latin. Who would've thunk it?

It's part of the core curriculum at the University of Arkansas.

:arky:

GO HOGS

24! I'll call that a vote of confidence. We've only reached that lofty mark once so far and we needed 7 points in overtime to get there.

Styles make fights...and styles make football games...I hope I'm wrong and we win 50-0. B)

:au::homer:

It's part of the core curriculum at the University of Arkansas.

:arky:

Hey JD, how did that noon appointment work out for you ?

Jubilant termination?

Sadly, ACCESS DENIED.

Thanks man, I'm hoping for a good game as well!

Thanks, now if you can just get both Irons to oversleep Saturday, wake them up about 1400 hours, I would appreciate it.

Nice thread, Hog Fans......good luck with your team!

Thanks man, I'm hoping for a good game as well!

Thanks, now if you can just get both Irons to oversleep Saturday, wake them up about 1400 hours, I would appreciate it.

I'll do that if you can get McFadden to stay in Ar-Kansas!

Archived