Suspension Redshirt...is there such a thing

thew

I am as ready as the next AU Fan to see Tray on the field...BUT....You can't lose what you never had. He will play when the COACHES say he has served his time and is READY.

We have lbs that have played well and will continue to do so. Hopefully, He will see the field next week.

perhaps people are somewhat joking about a suspension redshirt...but for some reason I doubt there's a such thing as a suspension is used as punishment...so why would someone be able to be punished...then rewarded with another year of eligibility??

I am ready to see Tray take the field, but I trust the coaches on these matters......War Eagle!!

I am as ready as the next AU Fan to see Tray on the field...BUT....You can't lose what you never had. He will play when the COACHES say he has served his time and is READY.

We have lbs that have played well and will continue to do so. Hopefully, He will see the field next week.

We need more than a few lbs to play well -- I would like to see tons playing well on defense. B)

I'm going to go ahead and get it over with and start a thread tomorrow asking when Blackmon is going to be back. <_<

I sure hope the young man lives up to all the hype since it seems somebody asks about him everday. I know he is supposed to be very talented and I can't wait to see what he can do just like everbody else, but you would think he was a four year starter we are missing instead of a RS freshman that has not played a down of Div-1 football yet the way some are anticipating his "return".

Like I have said, at least he has been busting heads with our starters in practice for the last two years, so he has that going for him. If he were a true freshman, then I would be much more skeptical. Let's give the kid a chance to get his feet wet before we start expecting so much out of him. By what I hear about him, it shouldn't take him long to start making an impact.

I'm going to go ahead and get it over with and start a thread tomorrow asking when Blackmon is going to be back. <_<

I sure hope the young man lives up to all the hype since it seems somebody asks about him everday. I know he is supposed to be very talented and I can't wait to see what he can do just like everbody else, but you would think he was a four year starter we are missing instead of a RS freshman that has not played a down of Div-1 football yet the way some are anticipating his "return".

Like I have said, at least he has been busting heads with our starters in practice for the last two years, so he has that going for him. If he were a true freshman, then I would be much more skeptical. Let's give the kid a chance to get his feet wet before we start expecting so much out of him. By what I hear about him, it shouldn't take him long to start making an impact.

I asked and was told Florida.

I agree ranger. I hope he lives up to all the hype too. I've never been one to get all bent out of shape over watching some kid in high school videos killing people who haven't developed the way he has. After I see him play in D1 games, then I'll judge. To much hype is generated prematurely now-a-days imo.

Good, I don't have to start a new thread then. I bet that does not stop somebody else from doing it. :lol:

Good, I don't have to start a new thread then. I bet that does not stop somebody else from doing it. :lol:

Dont wory Ranger Ill start one :poke: What time is the Auburn-Florida game is it the 2:30 or

6:00????

Dont wory Ranger Ill start one :poke: What time is the Auburn-Florida game is it the 2:30 or

It is 6:45, so you have between this Sunday and that time next Saturday to ask. You'll probably read several threads between then giving you the answer, but it is not like you would be the first to ignore those posts.

It is 6:45, so you have between this Sunday and that time next Saturday to ask. You'll probably read several threads between then giving you the answer, but it is not like you would be the first to ignore those posts.

Im glad the game is at 645 because I have to work next Saturday until

6 so If rush home I can make the kickoff!!!!!!!!! thanks ranger

Archived