FLORIDA POST GAME THREAD

CarolinaTiger

man what a game!

i'm pumped, AND i watched the entire thing!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

no offensive TD, but plenty of kudos for both sides of the ball...all 3 facets of the game stepped up tonight, and that's what it took!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNEAGLE

What a game WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said Tray wouldnt make a impact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts:

Amazing second half by the defense...they played like they were possessed.

This win gives :au: a chance at another excellent season.

I'm not going to sleep for a few hours.

The defense showed up in the second half and won this game. We got pressure on Leak and as predicted by many, he cracked...twice.

I missed seeing the blocked punt and return for TD. I had been at my FIL watching the game and tried to get home, a few minutes away, before we got that ball back. I was listening to it on the radio of course and we did that, my wife thought for sure we were going to have a wreck.

For ONCE I was right. At halftime I said that football is an emotional game (Check the game thread). I was right. CTT was successful in shaking the players out of their shock.

Whoever says CTT can't coach is lame. It is an art and not a science, but CTT does all a mortal soul can do.

I feel sorry for Tulane and Ole Miss. They will run into a buzz saw. :no::no::no::no:

It has been great to be an Auburn Tiger since birth!!!!

WDE!!

A happy Florida Tiger.

so am i to understand that RANGER left before the game was over?

say it ain't so! :)

lots of chatter on the VOL board that it was/wasn't a fumble...ya da ya da ya da

it was a fumble!

lots of chatter on the VOL board that it was/wasn't a fumble...ya da ya da ya da

it was a fumble!

you are correct he dropped the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they keep showing the replay of the fumble from behind, but there was ONE view from the front/side where it looked like he knocked it out.

lets show THAT one....

I was listening to it on the radio of course and we did that, my wife thought for sure we were going to have a wreck.

I lol'd, but I'm glad you didn't. :big:

I'm sure the Gators are blaming this one on the officials (like LSU). FL had MANY opportunities but the Tigers wanted it more. I hope this momentum can continue through the season. I was skeptical that Tray could have a great impact, boy I missed that call. He was the spark tonight. He was in Leak's face all night.

I'm as proud of the Tigers as I have ever been. They could have allowed last week's loss to stay with them, and in the first half it looked as though it would. They sucked it up and PERFORMED in the second half.

I'm ecstatic at seeing Blackmon be an impact player his first game. But as we all saw and,CTT' too, hated to see him lined up in the wrong place his first two plays :roflol: Thank goodness it worked out alright. WDE!!!

hey textiger...that's what i'm saying too!

27 points, and NO offensive TDs?

how whacked out is THAT?

its not like the O didn't move the ball, either, cause they did! at least in the 1st half....

so, we need to (a) win out, and ( B) become LSU and TENN fans? is that it?

hey textiger...that's what i'm saying too!

27 points, and NO offensive TDs?

how whacked out is THAT?

its not like the O didn't move the ball, either, cause they did! at least in the 1st half....

so, we need to (a) win out, and ( B) become LSU and TENN fans? is that it?

When we beat LSU in 94 without an offensive D, we couldn't move the ball worth a darn. Wierd game. Hopefully, it will jump start this team.

Where to begin? I was wrong ? Duh, just glad I don't bet on the games. (whew!)

I was wrong. I said Auburn had no chance vs UF. None. I'm still annoyed at how Auburn played in spots, ( offense ) but wow...what a game. UF is damn loaded. I thought LSU was full of talent, but UF is...wow. Coach Myer is something else too. He's turned out to be the coach most expected to see right away last season.

Congrats to the players and coaches. You guys live and breath this stuff 24/7. Tre Smith's right, even if his words were a bit hard to take.

Congrats to the faithful. The fans who not only believed, but dared to tell us 'reasonable' folks that Auburn was going to win.

WDE :thumbsup:

When we beat LSU in 94 without an offensive D, we couldn't move the ball worth a darn. Wierd game. Hopefully, it will jump start this team.

But unlike that game, our O was moving the ball. And it controled the clock too. CTT's half time challenge to the team's manhood clearly woke some , if not everyone up. What a game.

it was a fumble!

No way! I had to leave my father-in-laws house and get to my house so I could let loose. I had to act nice at his house. The plan was to leave at halftime so I would not miss anything, but we got delayed. I got in the car as we gave the ball back to Florida , hoping to get home before we got the ball back. That is when I missed the stinking punt. While I was in the car, we then held them again. I got home just in time to see us get the ball back after that and I watched the rest of the game.

Hey if it was not for me getting in the car and listening to the radio for those two Florida possessions, we may not have ever held them. You guys can thank me now.

Archived