FLORIDA POST GAME THREAD

CarolinaTiger

No way! I had to leave my father-in-laws house and get to my house so I could let loose. I had to act nice at his house. The plan was to leave at halftime so I would not miss anything, but we got delayed. I got in the car as we gave the ball back to Florida , hoping to get home before we got the ball back. That is when I missed the stinking punt. While I was in the car, we then held them again. I got home just in time to see us get the ball back after that and I watched the rest of the game.

Hey if it was not for me getting in the car and listening to the radio for those two Florida possessions, we may not have ever held them. You guys can thank me now.

In your original post ranger, I thought the F in FIL stood for something else relating to In-laws... lol :roflol:

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES!!!! WAR EAGLE!!! SEE YA LATER, GATOR!!

Forget a week - how about halftime??

We had a much differnt D between the 1st and 2nd half. Way to pump em up Coach T!!!

No way! I had to leave my father-in-laws house and get to my house so I could let loose. I had to act nice at his house. The plan was to leave at halftime so I would not miss anything, but we got delayed. I got in the car as we gave the ball back to Florida , hoping to get home before we got the ball back. That is when I missed the stinking punt. While I was in the car, we then held them again. I got home just in time to see us get the ball back after that and I watched the rest of the game.

Hey if it was not for me getting in the car and listening to the radio for those two Florida possessions, we may not have ever held them. You guys can thank me now.

In your original post ranger, I thought the F in FIL stood for something else relating to In-laws... lol :roflol:

:lol: Well he is from Michigan, and has been a UAT fan for the nearly 30 years he has been here, but he is still not one of those in-laws. He is the rare cool type of in-law.

absolutely incredible.....what a game that was......

Tiger 'eh got his video up yet??? LOL

Yes! Get to work man! I can't wait to see it!

WDE

Karibi Dede was on ESPN College Gameday... basically said the coach fired them up, challenged them, and said that Tre Smith had called for the blocked punt for TD during the week and made it happen on the field.

Dede, a very very well spoken young man. I am very impressed!

Glad to see the D show up for the 2nd half. The way the Gators were getting 10-15 yds at a time in the f1st half was hard to take. I see this game as a big condifidence builder.

Where to begin...I've got 20 thoughts in my head all at once...

*The offense should pool some money and buy the defense a big steak dinner this week.

*The TD off the blocked punt had me jumping around like a toddler. I'm talking absolutely giddy.

*One offensive TD was too much to ask? Yeah, we won, I'm splitting hairs...but not even ONE?

*I can't stand the thought that this team could win out and still not even play the SECCG.

*Instead of lobbying for a playoff, let's get Tubs to push to have all our home SEC games played at night.

*WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! I mean, WAR...DAMN...EAGLE!!!

Ranger:

Is your FIL the bama type that sits there and secretly hopes Auburn loses?

I think you gotta cut loose on the man and give him a big ole WARRRRRRR EAGLE! every time you see him and then go on to comment on how great the UF game was.

If he comments on our lack of TDs from the offense, just tell him we learned that from the '05 Bama squad.

Blackmon is the MAN!!!

Glad to see Tre get the TD after so many fellow AU fans were trashing him just yesterday.

Tristan looked good returning kicks again.

Irons missed an easy INT, that could have cost us big time.

Cox movement in the pocket improved a good bit in the second half.

Auburn looked good on Nation Television for a change.

We have beaten 8 out of the last 9 top 10 teams we have played!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Ranger:

Is your FIL the bama type that sits there and secretly hopes Auburn loses?

I think you gotta cut loose on the man and give him a big ole WARRRRRRR EAGLE! every time you see him and then go on to comment on how great the UF game was.

If he comments on our lack of TDs from the offense, just tell him we learned that from the '05 Bama squad.

Nah...he is not like that. Like I said, he moved here from Michigan about 30 years ago when the Delphi Saginaw plant opened. He calls himself a UAT fan, but he was not a born and raised UAT fan, so he does not have inbred hatred for AU. He really likes both, but calls himself a UAT fan because his closest friends are UAT fans. He pulls for Michigan teams, college and pros, more then he does UAT.

When I said I had to be nice over there, it had nothing to do with UAT and AU stuff. I have to be nice and can't yell because his mother, my wife's grandmother, was moved down from Michigan a couple of years ago so she could live with him and he could take care of her. She is very old and in bad health, so I have to be calm when I am over there. I have been good the last couple of years of not getting myself worked up during games, but I felt it coming on in this game, so I knew I needed to get home for the second half so that I could yell. :lol:

Archived