19. Rutgers 6-0 415

20. Oklahoma 4-2 354

21. Boston College 5-1 321

22. Wisconsin 6-1 288

23. Iowa 5-2 172

24. Georgia 5-2 139

25. Texas A&M 6-

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES

Pittsburgh 105, Missouri 89, Wake Forest 59, Florida State 42, Virginia Tech 22, Miami (FL) 15, South Carolina 4, Penn State 3, Hawaii 3, Alabama 1, Brigham Young 1.

DROPPED FROM RANKINGS

Virginia Tech 17, Missouri 21.

5-2 Iowa being ranked is a flipping joke. They lost to INDIANA. Indy lost to SOUTHER ILLINIOS, UCONN, and Wisconsin (52-17).

Not to mention USC at #2 after struggling yet again to a team who has been drummed by everyone else.

let's see...

does louisville play WVU?

michigan plays OSU, so for sure there will be some shaking up.

i firmly believe USC will lose at least one, if not 2 before the season is over.

could texas climb back up to the BCS MNCG? if so, it'd mean jumping over an undefeated big east team, right?

could get interesting.

IMO, the big east desperately needs PITT and RUTGERS to continue stepping up to the plate to lend that conference some legitimacy.

West Virginia-Louisville play

Michigan-Ohio State play

USC-Notre Dame play

Texas has one or two possible slip-up games and the Big-12 championship game

We have three easy weeks coming up before the Georgia and Bama games. I feel good about the rest of the season. Auburn will be 11-1 and going to the SEC title game. After that who knows, but last night was HUGE in solidifying respect by the media and other coaches and fans.

Just looked at the Texas' schedule... their only opponent of any worth is Nebraska next week. Is it a long shot to say we COULD see Texas back in the MNC game?

UF should be ranked ahead of Tennessee

It's nice to see Auburn jump ahead of ND.

Texas won't jump the WVU-UL winner. The voters will not allow it. If WVU/UL is the only other undefeated team, they will be a concensus #2, but the computers - that's another story. If Texas were to get back in it, the BCS committee may have to jump in and say something - especially since they already got destroyed by OSU

i firmly believe USC will lose at least one, if not 2 before the season is over.

Well, this is fun to say, but they don't play anyone that can beat them. The only game there is much chance of them losing is Notre Dame.

What is ironic is that now, in order to push their baby, ESPN will stop talking about "style" points, and the race to the top will once again become about staying undefeated.

The bad thing is if USC and Notre Dame stay undefeated till they play and ND wins they will poss jump all the way to #2. You know Corso and Holtz will be singing there praises.;.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bad thing is if USC and Notre Dame stay undefeated till they play and ND wins they will poss jump all the way to #2. You know Corso and Holtz will be singing there praises.;.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last 3 weeks, SC has been taken to the wall by 3 Pac-10 mid tiers: WSU, UW & ASU. They haven't even played Cal or Oregon yet. Plus, the annual UCLA-USC match is always interesting. I say they lose to Cal or Oregon. Maybe both. ND & UCLA this season are good for a scare at best.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last 3 weeks, SC has been taken to the wall by 3 Pac-10 mid tiers: WSU, UW & ASU. They haven't even played Cal or Oregon yet. Plus, the annual UCLA-USC match is always interesting. I say they lose to Cal or Oregon. Maybe both. ND & UCLA this season are good for a scare at best.

I thnk the beatdown Cal got from UT in the season opener was a wake up call. They have been playing very well since then. You are right I think Cal or Oregon or both takes USC down.

IMO Michigan is #2, they would spank USC b/c they have a great D. That is the one reason they have been able to pull out the wins the last 3 weeks b/c the teams they have played have poor Ds. OSU/UM will be one heck of a game. I am looking forward to that one.

I think we can win out. WE will have to bring it to UGA and bama though. Bama has struggled all year with scoring in the redzone, I bet that changes Nov. 18. Of course, our D is just about at its best when backed up in the redzone. Still going to be a tough game as always. UGA may come around by the time we play them. Not writing those off at all.

ND staying undefeated?? They already lost. I hope you meant they win out until the USC game comes for them.

Also USC could easily lose to Cal - I doubt it'll happen, but it's more likely than ND.

Auburn had its chance to win a MNC and blew it - so I just hope we beat Bama and it would be nice to get to Atlanta and win it. The team gained a lot of respect back last night

i think cal, oregon, and ND could all pull off the upset of USC. granted...someone actually has to step up to the plate and do it, but those teams are capable. this isn't the USC of yesteryear. these guys are ripe for the upset.

i do not see anyone, howver, in the BIG12 that can beat UT. we'll see.

ct

i think cal, oregon, and ND could all pull off the upset of USC. granted...someone actually has to step up to the plate and do it, but those teams are capable. this isn't the USC of yesteryear. these guys are ripe for the upset.

i do not see anyone, howver, in the BIG12 that can beat UT. we'll see.

ct

I also think that USC will be upset, most likely by Cal. But, USC does have all three of those games at home, to help them out. :rolleyes:

Archived