Chris Fowler

aunavy

I wish they would have brought up that UF's second touchdown drive was all bad officiating. The unsportsman like on Jonathan Wilhite was rediculous, then the long play when their RB reversed field was sprung by an illegal block below the waste, and Savage was held on Tebow's score.

No wait, that is just letting them play.

i'm glad nobody went. ESPN has really showed their lack of credibility this year and it doesn't bother me at all that we had a poor showing. why should AU fans waste their morning and go out there and listen to the crap that comes out of their mouths? i know i had much better things to do and am glad i didn't go

espn Needs to understand that when you go to a College Campus and set up stage and air around 9-10 in the mornin', that HARDLY ANYONE IS AWAKE THAT G$*@AMN EARLY ON A SATURDAY MORNING Unless they have to go to work, and in that case they still wont be there. Or are still awake from the day before because they've been out doing what College Students do on a weekend...........Get Money, Get Beer, Get Hammered, Met a girl............and then Wake up in your friend's backyard laying in the grass Alone, except for the Dead Deer beside you that yall managed to Hit the night before. And they don't want to hear Corso Blab about anything to do with Football, because even in a Drunken State they know he's a Freakin' Idiot. Oh yea.........and Not that many Auburn fans give two %^$& about espn. Corso will be eating his words come the Iron Bowl.

Everyone here complains the entire season that AU gets no attention from the media and that Gameday wouldn't showcase AUvLSU, this that and the other. Now Gameday comes and everyone suddenly wishes they hadn't or makes excuses over a poor showing by the fans.

The Prowler, have you ever watched Gameday? Everywhere else it goes there's a huge crowd in the morning! Why not AU? Hell, UA had Gameday 3 times in 2 years and it was packed every single time from dusk till dawn. Hell, I was there along with hundreds of others at 8AM. Some fans even camped out to get to the front. AU had their chance to show off the pride the fans have in the program and it came off as lackluster.

Guys, if Gameday never returns to AU it won't be because ya'll don't want them to (mark my words, ya'll will be wondering where they are next year and why ya'll are not getting any attention again), but because they'll remember that AU just doesn't have a good football atmosphere to run the program. They'll go to any number of other places that have shown they can bring a huge crowd for the cameras.

doing what College Students do on a weekend...........Get Money, Get Beer, Get Hammered, Met a girl............and then Wake up in your friend's backyard laying in the grass Alone, except for the Dead Deer beside you that yall managed to Hit the night before. ...

Ahh ... memories! WDE :au:

i think the guys on the crew have to know better than to think that auburn just doesn't give a good crowd. this is the same group that called the au/uga crowd in 2004 "one of the best we've ever been a part of." that was the same atmosphere that prompted scott van pelt to write a glowing review comparing auburn to a magical woman that at least makes you think there might be something better out there. they know we have crazy fans and great atmosphere. they can see it at the game. or at tigerwalk. or all over campus during the day.

if they don't come, i'm sure that small crowd will be an excuse, but that's all it will be: an excuse. these guys have walked over us for 3 years, but i don't even think it's about that. i honestly believe after herby went back on his comment that "if auburn beats uga and alabama, they deserve to be number two" (we did and he never once said we were number two... complained about a close game with bama) that was the straw that broke credibility's back. after that herby, corso, gameday, and espn became auburn's fredo, "you're dead to me. i don't want to be in the same place as you. if you visit [our campus] i want to know days in advance so that we won't run into each other." that's the way it is.

if i had been in auburn (i was on the set at 4 am for the uga game), i wouldn't have gone. i would've enjoyed the actual gameday environment, watched ball, tailgated, and gone to the game as soon as gates opened to see the team warm up. espn is dead to me, and no amount of exposure now is going to change it.

Everyone here complains the entire season that AU gets no attention from the media and that Gameday wouldn't showcase AUvLSU, this that and the other. Now Gameday comes and everyone suddenly wishes they hadn't or makes excuses over a poor showing by the fans.

The Prowler, have you ever watched Gameday? Everywhere else it goes there's a huge crowd in the morning! Why not AU? Hell, UA had Gameday 3 times in 2 years and it was packed every single time from dusk till dawn. Hell, I was there along with hundreds of others at 8AM. Some fans even camped out to get to the front. AU had their chance to show off the pride the fans have in the program and it came off as lackluster.

Guys, if Gameday never returns to AU it won't be because ya'll don't want them to (mark my words, ya'll will be wondering where they are next year and why ya'll are not getting any attention again), but because they'll remember that AU just doesn't have a good football atmosphere to run the program. They'll go to any number of other places that have shown they can bring a huge crowd for the cameras.

This post actually has some substance. This board has been inundated with threads about the bias and lack of love shown our program. Now, we say, "Well, who gives a rat's arse what ESPN thinks. I'm glad no one showed up". AU people should have shown up in force and shown the country what we're about. National attention for our University and this program, FROM MORNING TIL' MIDNIGHT and all we get is a handful of goobs in the background yelling, "Corso sucks".

Maybe we can go on to some more topics now about the class of Auburn people and how we're different than everyone else.

You get Gameday at your school and for one of the big SEC games and you get mad at ESPN cause they dont give you enough respect.

They came to your school and you get a chance to show off your University with free publicity. It doesnt pay to piss off the people who have a big influence over the problem you have been stating.

Lets face it the SEC officials suck every year and they happen to have sucked in your favor this year. So what take it and be happy. Cause their are gonna be games where the breaks go the other teams way too.

But i was impressed with the crowd willing their team to win. Your defense played inspired and it reminded me of LSU 2003 NC season when our defense refused to let us lose.

That is what earns you respect in my book. Your team didnt give up and they showed charachter when they were down.

Congrats on the win but i am still pulling for you to lose as long as LSU has a chance to win the West.

Lets face it the SEC officials suck every year and they happen to have sucked in your favor this year. So what take it and be happy. Cause their are gonna be games where the breaks go the other teams way too.

u obviously skipped the Hog game...

It was Corso the Bore So. With his coaching credentials so well known he has become an expert in all things football. Remember that Ex means old and a sPert is a drip under pressure. Lee is an Ex Pert alright.

Archived