Florida"s revenge

FWTIGER

OK I live in fl and all my Gator buddies keep telling me If we get lucky enough to play Fl in Atlanta, the mighty Gators will take all out revenge on us. Well if you here any of that rubbish just be sure to let them know that to their displeasure we will have our starting center back and our starting tightend also About the so called arm in throwing motion, just who was he throwing to, Blackmon? I say Leak deserved that call because the smart senior minded play would have been to just hold the ball go down on the 10 yard line and regroup. :uf:

The difference in the game was the play of the AU D in the 2nd half. In the 1st half, they were playing tentative, scared, whatever and were getting blown out as a result. If a rematch occurs in Atlanta, which AU D is more likely to show itself -- 1st or 2nd half variety? They aren't scared of the UF offense anymore. Aggessive play blows up the timing of that offense. They know that all they have to do is rattle Chris Leak and he folds like a cheap K-mart deck chair. Crunch time is not Chris Leak's time.

I've been reading all the false bravado on the UF boards too: "We don't want to play Arky in the SECCG, we want a rematch with AU," etc. Riiiighhtt. A rematch is going to look more like the 2nd half than the 1st half.

All that needs to be said is,,,,,

After further review, Auburn still beat Florida

No matter how much whinning and crying we hear from Florida fans and Bammers, it has been confirmed that last Saturday night in Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn did in fact beat Florida 27-17!

Losers whine and winners rejoice!

WAR EAGLE!!!

27-17

Again didn't we hear the same stuff from :ut: after we won at their house? What was the result of playing :au: twice in the same season? 2 defeats! :cheer:

Yes, and ironically Fat Phil and UT was the last team to complain about the artificial noise at JHS.... I guess losing will cause you to grasp at anything you can to rationalize the loss...

Tigers, we have found us a new Rival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A whipped one, but Rival none the less :)

UF better be looking ahead, and not back. The year is not over by no means.

i would surmise that if we were to meet again this year, we'd see more of Tebow and less of Leak than we did last week.

personally, i hope we meet UT instead of UF in Hotatlanta. I don't like giving people another shot at the prize ;)

ct

What I don't understand is that we beat UF statistically as well as points... total yards, 1st downs, etc. Yet, somehow they feel cheated? Good grief. We shot ourselves in the foot several times... 3rd down sacks, Trotts fumble inside the 10, dropped interception; otherwise we blow them out. I would love another shot at them if we go to the SECCG... and humiliate them.

Tigers, we have found us a new Rival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A whipped one, but Rival none the less :)

UF better be looking ahead, and not back. The year is not over by no means.

UF was already a rival, AU and UF met 58 consecative years before the SEC decided to screw things up.

i would surmise that if we were to meet again this year, we'd see more of Tebow and less of Leak than we did last week.

personally, i hope we meet UT instead of UF in Hotatlanta. I don't like giving people another shot at the prize ;)

ct

No doubt. :ut: has been playing better ball lately. I'd love for us to have a shot at them. Although I would also love for our team to really put the smackdown on the :uf: crybabies in Atlanta. But then we'd hear how the people in Georgia don't like them and somehow caused them to lose the game.

I say move on and kick some Vol butt!

In every rematch in Atlanta ( except 2001) the team that won the first game won the 2nd game. Auburn in '04, LSU in '03, Florida in '00, and Bama in '99.

Archived