Question from a Hogfan

Mustain Ranch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure what is worse Wes..... The fact that I actually searched "golden botties" on Google or the fact that you think what it brought back was "golden"?

Wes has a weird taste in "girls" so I'm not surprised you would say this.

My tastes are uniquely my own, thankyouverymuch.

Almost any of the booties that came up in response to that search are more awesome than this silly boot.

oh, so you want to fight.

Name the Sonic location and it's on like Donkey Kong.

Sonic in Oneonta. Neutral ground for both parties.

I need some entertainment on Wednesday nights.

What am I, a clown to you? Do I amuse you? Do I make you laugh?

DANCE MONKEY!

It is! It's in Arkansas.

My dear frien, Google, tells me that there is a Toad Suck dam as well as a Toad Suck Park. These places are found in Conway, Arkansas.

You learn something everyday.

jealousy is REALLY ugly.

I am jealous. The closest I can come is Two Egg, Florida....or perhaps Wewahitchka, Florida.

Two Egg has really good home made cane syrup!

Nothing rivals the world famous Slapout, Alabama.

I'd forgotten about that. I can even envision a scenario wherein the town is named: folks just lived slapout in the middle of nowhere.

Well, perhaps, Seman, Alabama.

Never heard that one.

Auburn and Alabama should make a new trophy for the Iron Bowl and carry it to the games like the Big Ten schools do? I love watching the winning team go over to the sidelines after the game to steal the trophy for the other side.

Auburn and Alabama should make a new trophy for the Iron Bowl

I think there was a plan to do this, but SPUAT declined because they knew they would never win it. :roflol:

Personally I like Guin, and Gu-win which are about 5 miles apart. There's an interesting story how that came about. Its up there near Tuscaloosa.

Personally I like Guin, and Gu-win which are about 5 miles apart. There's an interesting story how that came about. Its up there near Tuscaloosa.

Yea used to be on the way to Memphis. What is now Old 78. Be curious to hear the story you were told. I was in outside sells and always wondered about it so one day I stopped in a little country grocery and asked. That guy told me that it had been one family named Guin. Part of the family had a big faling out with the other part and said to hell with them, moved five miles down the road and changed the spelling of their name.

Don't know if it is really true but it sounded good.

Archived