USC Loses! Ha! Ha!

aukooze91

Its official, Oregon State tried to give it away but they held on for a hard fought win. 33-31! Down go the mighty trojans!

War Eagle! :au:

oregon state is unranked, i just wonder how far they will drop usc, after 3 straight close games and then finally a loss.

I don't see them dropping all that far....unfortunately.

They will drop all the way behind at least Florida and Tennessee they have to I mean Florida's only loss was to us a #9 team and Tennessee to Florida when they were #5... They will be 10 or 11 in the two human polls as for the combined BCS polls that's a little different, but with WV and Cal off this week I expect auburn to jump to 3 ESPECIALLY if Texas falls because that would put Auburn 5,5,4 from it's previous 7,7,6 Texas losing helps only us and not WV. GO TECHIES!

They will drop all the way behind at least Florida and Tennessee they have to I mean Florida's only loss was to us a #9 team and Tennessee to Florida when they were #5... They will be 10 or 11 in the two human polls as for the combined BCS polls that's a little different, but with WV and Cal off this week I expect auburn to jump to 3 ESPECIALLY if Texas falls because that would put Auburn 5,5,4 from it's previous 7,7,6 Texas losing helps only us and not WV. GO TECHIES!

I agree with you in principle, but this is USC that we're talking about. It will just kill a lot of the voters to drop them very far. I think they'll drop, but I bet they end up just ahead of Auburn. No it isn't right, but I'm afraid that's what will happen.

Take THAT, BCS!

Thank you Oregon State for planting the USC perfumed princes.

Go Wolverines-take out the other media darlings!

Have you EVER seen a more blatent offensive push-off on the Troj's last TD?

No call, no comment by the announcers.

Yeah and this TD for USC happened right after the DB from Oregon St was called for PI. Go figure. Ref probably said, "Well, they ARE USC. It must be Pass interference on the underling." Then on the TD, "Well, they ARE USC. They don't commit ANY penalties!" "Touchdown, USC!" Of course, CPC is probably crying today to all the powers that be, on how they were unfortunate not to have the calls go their way. How instant replay is against them. Pssssssssssst, Coach! You are not that good! It showed yesterday!

Archived